XI

Elmira: ❝‎‎Is killing your solution for everything?❞

These people should be careful, with him is not to be trifled with. He may be nice at first glance but if you exchange a few sentences with him, his true terrible shape comes to light.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎What do you think?❞ He asked when he stroked his cheeks with his fingertips.

Elmira: ❝‎‎You are just terrible, I have never met a person who brutally grounds his victims without mercy,❞ I spat.

The edge of his lips curved into a smirk.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎How mean ~ After I spared your life? Don't be silly,❞ he sneered.

I glared at him, after swinging my hair back.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I don't have a clue as to why I have to take part in this nonsense, but you can't get me into your dirty game,❞ I haughtily replied.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎You have to take part in this game anyway. If you refuse, I will not hesitate to kill you,❞ he pointed out to me, with a warning in his tone.

He's probably joking. Kill me? He says that only to intimidate me. He won't kill me. If so, I'll think about on how I could prevent this.

A smile spread on my face.

Elmira: ❝‎‎What? Should I be afraid of you now? Do you really think that your words can influence me?❞

His face contorted a monotonous one. I swallowed my saliva and took a big step back. He started to giggle, which later turned into a loud laugh. Swiping his tears with his tips of his fingers he began to walk in my direction, until he stood face to face with me.

Comparing my size to his, he's definitely taller than me by 3 Heads. He was so incredibly close that I almost stumbled across my own feet.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎You are pretty snooty for an adult. I aswell didn't expect you to be immediately afraid of me,❞ he said and took a strand from my hair in his as he swirled them around his finger.

I immediately slapped his hand away. He raised his hands up as defensive and then shoved them in his pocket.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎What? Didn't you like that?❞

My body heated up with anger. Wow. I interfered in a great situation. There is a madman in front of me while a dead girl is lying on the floor he has killed. I hope that it's all just a dream and not real.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Of course not. How dare to harass a woman? With the filthy hands of yours,❞ I trailed off.

This guy upsets me. I just want to go home and cuddle with Nala. Speaking of her, she is definitely waiting for me.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎As I said, you can't get out of here without doing your task,❞ he reminded me.

Should I really do what he says? Nilai told me, no matter how solicitous you try to get out, it doesn't work. I am still firmly convinced that there is certainly a way out that is deeply hidden.

I have no choice. I have to participate. I'll think of the rest on how to escape this hell during the game.

I shut my eyes as I took my breath and opened them tardy.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Alright, i will take part in your game,❞ I replied and clenched my fists, until they turned white.

Jungwon eyes gleamed in excitement.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎Good, then let the fun begin.❞

He brought his flute close to his face.