VII

Elmira: ❝‎‎What?❞ I said.

Hojun's neverending chuckling face made me somewhat terrefied.

Hojun: ❝‎‎Exactly what I mean,❞ he suddenly leaned in.

It wasn't even a few meters until his lips were reaching on mine.

Hojun: ❝‎‎Do you even know why I humiliated you so profoundly?❞

He then began to take a step back which relieved me.

I didn't respond.

Hojun: ❝‎My darkest secrets and the strong attraction I've had towards you, I could hardly control. It was like love at first sight, i needed to do those things in order to recieve your attention❞, and proudly placed his hands on his checks.

My feelings that quivered, the rage and disgust I want to let out on him. It was disgusting. His character. He may look good for a man, but he won't get anything what he wants from me.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I see, so that's the reason. That doesn't excuse your sickening action. You need help, Hojun. That's not love, this is obsession and abuse,❞ i glared at him.

Hojun: ❝‎‎And whether it is love, admit it, you feel the same for me,❞ he voiced with hope. His eyes spread like an eagle's wings.

Elmira: ❝‎‎No,❞ i uttered. ❝‎‎I never felt the same for you. Leave, I have important work to do.❞

I lightly bumped his shoulder in understanding that i dislike him and strode to my work office. Before i stepped in, i peeked over my shoulder to see him still standing there, rooted like a tree. Then i shut the door behind me and plopped on my Swivel chair.

To be honest I felt a bit sorry, but it can't go on like that, this is sick. Time to get the files out for today's home visit. Let's see.

Enhypen pov

Jay was in his room searching for new circus tents to rent or buy. But nothing really seemed to appeal to him, frustrated he ran his hand through his hair, the glasses he wore made him look attractive like a smart businessman.

Since he was so deeply involved, a knock appeared on his door.

Jay: ❝‎‎Come in,❞ he said, his eyes still glued on the screen.

Jake: ❝‎‎Sorry for disturbing you, I wanted to bring you breakfast since you haven't eaten yet,❞ replied Jake and placed the food next to Jay's laptop, as his eyes trailed on the screen.

Jay: ❝‎‎Thanks for the effort but i am not hungry at the moment.❞

Jake: ❝‎‎Then consume it later, furthermore what are you looking for?❞ Asked Jake.

Jay: ❝‎‎I am looking for new circus tents that we can rent. In the circus in which we find ourselves are some quirks,❝‎‎ he replied.

Jake: ❝‎‎Oh is that so?❞

Jay: ❝‎‎Yeah, i noticed that when Ni-ki was balancing on the ropes, at the end where the tied was. The posture had swayed.❞

Jake scratched the back of his head before he lowered his gaze on the ground.

Jake: ❝‎‎It would be sad to change our circus where we shed our blood sweat and tears,❞ he said.

Jay: ❝‎‎I know, it's not easy for me either, don't forget why we have to do this,❞ reminded Jay.

He shoved his laptop to the side and took his glasses off, then drifted his stare at Jake, who stood silently at the front, not saying anything after.

Jay: ❝‎‎You can leave now.❞