IV

After the meal, Elmira placed her dishes in the dishwasher, then lazily trudged to her bedroom to let herself fall into her comfortable bed

Today was supposed to be relaxing for her, despite what had befell. At least she had some enjoyment. Through the card, she felt her hand slip into her pants pocket as she pulled it out again.

Glancing at the card again, Elmira heaved a long sigh. It has significance, or else he wouldn't hand it to her. Bothered she grabbed her cell phone, which was next to her, and searched the meaning of red.

Red has different meanings depending on how you view it. Love, rage, passion, force. That helped Elmira rather less, she tossed the card aside and let her thoughts circle, while she stared at the ceiling.

Nala also joined her and jumped on the bed, burying her head against Elmira's chest.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Nala, you won't believe me what occurred today, it was so strange that I can't put it into words myself,❞ and glimpsed at her in between.

However, from Nala's mouth came only the sound of snoring. Elmira sighed and moved her hand towards the lamp to turn it off, then slept aswell.

Friday: 6:00 AM

Soon once again. Elmira felt tired and exhausted, mentally not in the best condition. She was used being able not to sleep through the whole night, sleep deprivation said no.

At her work she always got everything shoved under her ass, just because she didn't met her boss's expectations of what she was supposed to be.

Advising every customer was very exhausting, although her other colleagues could help her out, nevertheless they were too busy gluing on their cell phones for the entire day.

And if something goes wrong, Elmira get threatened or blackmailed with things she had never done. That only occurres when her boss is on a business trip and that's when the real fun begins.

Elmira is a person who avoids something like quarrels. In addition, stress is not good for the soul. She already got used to it and let her colleagues do what they wanted.

Regardless, she tried to pull herself out of the bed. The only thing she wanted was going back to sleep, if Elmira were late, her termination would arrive at her door the next day.

Elmira decided to lazily head for the bathroom, did her usual routine and headed out, towards the kitchen.

Yesterday's lasagna was still leftover, so she took the rest out of the refrigerator, placed it in her box, microwaved it for a few minutes, and took it out again, shoving it into her bag that was above the chair.

Then she strode to the door, said goodbye to Nala and locked it.

"Where did I put my keys?" Elmira was already sitting in her car and started rummaging through her bag when she noticed that it wasn't there.