XX

What is this inclination? As though I had been here previously. Odd...

Abruptly, my brain begun to harmed. It was throbbing like insane. I placed my hand on my head to halt the torment by stroking it delicately.
Why is it hurting now instead of any other time? I felt my head was on the brink of detonation.

I had to relinquish Nala's leash due to an unfavorable situation. She stayed put despite the difficulty. I gave her an excellent education there. The two of them directed their gaze at me and attempted to communicate, yet all I could hear were garbled words.

Yeiji: Elmira❝‎‎, what's going on? Hey, stay with us, don't collapse,❞ she slightly paniced.

Her voice became increasingly faint with each utterance of my name. My line of sight was obscured due to poor eyesight.

The last thing I saw was Hyunjin scampering to me, energetically shaking me before my vision faded and I lost consciousness.

Yeiji & Hyunjin pov

Yeiji: ❝‎‎Elmira! We must contact emergency Services,❞ she told him.

Yeiji attempted to enter the number on her cell phone, but Hyunjin quickly grabbed it from her grasp.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎What are you doing, you moron?!❞

Since Yeiji had not noticed the volume of her voice, she gained the attention of many. The performers were forced to take a brief break to identify the source of the sound.

Hyunjin: ❝‎‎Keep your tone conversational. If we make the call to emergency services now, we have to discontinue our Mission,❞ he emphasized.

❝‎‎We must not miss our opportunity. I know we need to get her to the Hospital. I need a brief period of time. Just let me be selfish for once,❞ he raised his tone.

Yeiji was taken aback by Hyunjin's utterance and pondered. He has a valid point. If the mission is aborted, that's the end.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎But still, we can't leave her here unconscious for at least nearly three hours,❞ she responded sadly, shaking her head negatively.

Enhypen pov

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Huh? What's happening up there?❞

He asked, posing a query to himself, tapping his index finger against his lip.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎Tch, how irrelevant,❞ Jungwon said.

Jay kept looking around until he spotted the two rioters. He also noticed you lying there in an unconscious state. He crinkled his brow and formed an "oh" with his lips.

Jay: ❝‎‎Looks like we have a person up there who seems unconscious,❞ he raised his tone which made the people around them confused.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Why are they making such a fuss? And today of all days,❞ muttered Ni-ki to himself as he crossed his arms.

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎The two are brother and sister. Generally, it isn't uncommon to have a dispute,❞ he eyed them.

Sunwoo perked his ears up as soon as he said that.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Huh? I see but how could you tell?❞

Sunghoon heaved a sigh before his lips curved into a smirk.

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎Due to both factors. Anyway, I'll give you the scoop later,❞ he stated, shifting his attention back to the front.

Jake glanced at him before he formed his lips into a thin line.