XIX

Fortunately, we had entered. With the exception of the fact that the woman in front of us had to vomit, which took some time.

Even though the view wasn't great, we can still be happy that we are finally there. Yeiji pulled the flyer containing the invitation from her handbag, and as my eyes widened in fear, I failed to realize that you were required to bring it with you.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Is it necessary to bring it?❞

She raised her left eyebrow and I asked as she gaped in surprise.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎Yes, without the invitation, we might be asked to leave. Look over there,❞ she motioned, and I observed a pair of men inspecting each flyer.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Great. I didn't take mine because I didn't think it was necessary,❞ I muttered, feeling uneasy.

When Yeiji noticed how anxious I appeared, she gave me a gentle smile.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎Don't worry,❞ placing her hand on mine. ❝‎‎Well, I happen to have three invitations,❞ she added, ❝‎‎and one of them an older lady gave me because she didn't need it.❞

She rummaged through her bag, pulled out the flyer and handed it to me.

I looked at her with relief.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Thank you very much, it means a lot to me,❞ I said.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎No problem,❞ she grinned.

Hyunjin: ❝‎‎Watch out, the inspectors are coming,❞ warned us Hyunjin.

My eyes moved towards these men as they came closer.

Inspectors: ❝‎‎Please show us the flyers once,❞ one of them said.

We three held the flyer up at eye level. He moved on to the subsequent ones while he nodded.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎We were extremely fortunate,❞ she immediately exhaled a sigh of relief.

I agreed.

Elmira: ❝‎‎True, if it weren't you, I would be the only one who's gonna get kicked out,❞ i responsed.

❝‎‎Dear ladies and guests, the show will begin in a few minutes, please be patient until then, thank you for your understanding.❞

I gazed around and noticed that the tent was completely packed with people, which surprised me greatly because I had never anticipated it becoming so full.

Turning my body to Yeiji who was in the center of the field with the binoculars she was using to analyze, i didn't know where she got that from.

Elmira: ❝‎‎It's surely crowded, isn't it?❞

Yeiji: ❝‎‎Yes, it appears to be that way,❞ she replied.

My gaze strayed in various directions. You didn't even know where to look. My attention was drawn to Nala. She was overjoyed and couldn't stop wagging her tail.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Excited just like us, right?❞ I said to her.

Hyunjin: ❝‎‎Yeiji look, they're coming,❞ he said.

Yeiji put her binoculars down and fixed her gaze on the boys.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎Understand,❞ she responded.

Hyunjin: ❝‎‎Should I begin?❞ He questioned.

Yeiji: ❝‎‎No not yet, only when they begin to display their abilities,❞ she replied.