XV

Heeseung: ❝‎‎I would stop to reconsider.❞

A voice made sense of what compelled both of them turn that way.

It was Heeseung. He went into the room as he visually connected with the two of them.

Ni-ki viewed him.

Jay: ❝‎‎What exactly are you on?❞

He questioned Heeseung's mind as he leaned back.

Heeeeung: ❝‎‎Elmira is intelligent. If we take her on, I believe she'll be challenging. She is more diligently in air than Nilai assuming that we contrast her with our prior confections.❞

Jay pondered.

Jay: ❝‎‎Might be. Be that as it may, inevitably she will die down and stop, for eternity. Consequently, as your leader, I would proceed cautiously. Her energy is all we really need,❞ he said.

They both nodded. The two gestured despite the fact that tolerating not harming you was somewhat hard.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎This will be difficult, so you have instructed us not to cause her harm like Nilai?❞

He observed him.

Jay: ❝‎‎Yes.❞

The younger one sighed as he slided his hand through his blonde hair.

Heeseung was getting ready to leave. but Jay's words temporarily halted him, prompting him to turn around once more.

Jay only stared at him before he continued. Ni-ki on the other hand switches akwardly glances between these two.

Jay: ❝‎‎I believe that you should do precisely the same thing. I have provided Sunoo a similar request to screen her for the time being to have the option to gather further information,❞ he called out.

Heeeeung took all that Jay shared with him, leaving the room, closing the entryway, then rested up against the wall as numerous considerations went through his head.

He might appear to be a typical individual, yet in contrast to his companions, he's everything except he might be the worst of them. Once he get something on his hands, his obsession won't leave.

Since the most recent couple of years he has consistently battled with this disease that his sister needed to assume control over the obligation of his more youthful sibling since their parents banned them. In spite of Heeseung's ailment, she was unable to let him down.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎In the end you left me anyway, sister...❞

Simply the idea made him grin as he strolled further, until his chuckling reverberated through the palace.

Had he shaped his fixation all along since he put complete focus on you?

Y/n pov

Hours passed, I stuffed my things, switched off the lights and shut the entryway. I sighed. What a stressful day it was. Everything felt like it hurt. When I get home, I need to take a good bath.

I shut my eyes briefly and when I needed to pivot I bumped into somebody and nearly tumbled down. Great that I had the option to adjust myself. I gazed wide-eyed at this individual.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Mr. Ang...❞

I clutched my bag tightly against my chest as I stood straight.

Mr. Ang: ❝‎‎What are you still doing here, Elmira? Did I not make it abundantly clear that you are fired?❞

His words were so incredibly harsch that I suppressed the urge not to stay completely weak infront of him.