XIII

Sunwoo uttered a word as he leaned against the wall.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Are you sure this is the right one? Think carefully,❞ he spoke with a warning in his tone.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Yes, i'm sure,❞ I said and was about to grab the flower when he suddenly prevented me to go any further.

What the hell is he doing? I didn't say a word. For now. In other respects, I just stared at him.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Follow me,❞
was the only thing he said to me.

He let go of my hand as i saw him walking a few steps ahead of me.
I didn't know what got into him, so I followed my gut and went after.

My brain was no longer working properly. I was just confused.
He wanted me to do the task. Then why did he stop me? We went the way uphill. A miracle that I still have the strength to go on. I looked over his shoulder.

He seemed to be deep in thought.
So far he has done nothing but to follow him. When we arrived, he stopped. I on the other hand was once again too far away with my thoughts, so that I collided with him.

I apologized immediately. He turned around. The only emotion he showed me was a slight smile.
Then he stepped aside.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎This is the exit. When you enter the next room, another task awaits you. See you around,❞ he said and was about to turn around when I said something, which made him Pause.

He took a slight turn. His other half of hair covered by his eye.

It felt as if a force had taken away my speech for a brief moment.
I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Sunwoo schrugged his shoulders.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎If you have nothing to say, i'll take my leave.❞

Elmira: ❝‎‎No, wait!❞ I shouted out of the blue.

He paused again, but this time he faced me, waiting for whatever I have to voice.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Ahh... My ears. I didn't knew you could raise your pitch this loud.❞

He rubbed his earlobes in anguish.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I don't know what you were planning on doing, ending your game and just sending me on to the next task. That to be said. Just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean you have to go easy on me.❞

He just stood there as his eyes spread wide, watching me saying these things to him. Later on, it turned into soft giggles.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎I haven't done the purest thing to simply push the task beyond from top. I only did this because it would be a waste to disfigure such a pretty body,❞ he explained.

What is he saying? That's not all, isn't it?

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎If i were you, i wouldn't worry much. The clock is ticking, he spoke,❞ casually raising his hand in the air to wave at me.

His figure became lesser the more he distanced from me, until he was completely unviewable anymore.
I just shook my head. Weird, this guy.

I continued my steps and walked onto my next task. I am curious what awaits me there. As soon as I entered, a furious Heeseung greeted me, moving towards me until he paused to stand face to face.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎I noticed that Sunwoo let you trough without you completing your tasks.❞

His gaze was cold like an iron heart.