The beginning

Tamara and Peter, what to say about them. Well when they where 7 years old both of there parents tragically died in the same plane crash. Now 9 years later they are both living with May and Ben.  

''you don't I want to be late to school do you?"Aunt May yelled from the bottom of the stairs '' We are Coming down now''Peter yelled back.
Peter ran to tamara's room but, before he opened the door he heard music. What song did peter hear you may ask ' Put it down' by brandy ft chris drown. " mara we got to go before we are late.'' peter yelled over the music. " what- oh peter you say something.'' she turned down the music and asked. Peter paused and looked at what she was wearing Tamara was wearing, she was wearing a oversized shirt, with a white Oversized long sleeve shirt and a pair of long ripped jeans and
some dirty black and white vans.

When they both got down stairsthere was toast on the table waiting for them. '' tamara are you driving or do i need to drive you both?'' Uncle Ben asked.'' no i can drive Uncle Ben but, thanks for offering, we'll see you later.'' Tamara said. '' oh do you have to work today?'' Uncle Ben asked tamara. Tamra worked as an intern at oscorp. '' no i'm free today why?'' she asked back." I need to take Aunt May to work, so when you both get home i'm going to take the car.'' Ben siad to both teens.

When peter looked at the clock it said 7:15. ''Ok we really have to get going mara.'' He said to her. '' oh your right we do, love you both see you later.'' and than they were off to school.