Peter and Tamara

When Tamara said those word to Peter she didn't think that Connor's would hear her, But he did. Peter and Connors kept fighting but the didn't notice the camrea was still there and was still on. So when a flash went off they both looked to were it came from.

 Peter now remebering the camrea tried to get Connor's attention. " Hey where are you going, the fun is just getting started." He said to Connor's. But it was to late Connor's got to the camrea and saw who it belonged to. " Peter Parke." He said to himself, then looked to Peter. He smiled in a dark and twisted way. 

Back with Tamara. She made her way home and went to Peter's room. Passing May. May went up to Peter's room and opened the door. " Hey I'm leaving, " She said to her. " Ok." was all she got back. " I left some money on the counter just in case you guys got hungry." She said back.

 Again all she got was an ok, " Where is Peter?" May asked to which Tamara Looked up from what she was doing and looked a May. " Peter went out for a walk he was pretty stressed after today." She said to May. " Well alright when he comes back tell him that I left for work, and that there is food money on the counter." She siad making her way to th stairs, she heard an 'Ok' from Peter's room and She smiled and went out the door say " I love you," Hearing one back she left. 

When Peter got home he was wet and blooded. "What the hell happened to you?!" Tamara asked him, " Oh, this it's not as bad as it looks." Peter said with a smile. She looked at him like he wa crazy. " Are you crazy, it looks like it hurt alot!" She said to him, leading him toward his room. " Look just his right here and I will get some stuff for that." She said heading to the bathroom. 

When she came back Peter took the top of his suit off. " So going to tell me what happened?" She asked him. " He knows." Was all he said. " How could he know." She said. " We forgot the camrea, when it went off he grabbed it, next thind I know we are In the water flow and then well here I am," He said trting to spear the details, which Tamara was thankful for. " Well good news is we are safe." She said cleaning his wounds. " Yea for now." He said looking down. 

He then winced in pain. " Sorry, Connor's did a number on you, huh?" She said,  " Look at these claw marks, I wish  he had left some sort of DNA so I could make a antidote." She said looking at the three big scraches on his chest. " What did you just say?" He said looking up at her. " I said I wish he had left some sort of DNA so I could make a antidote." She said to.

Peter went up and kissed her holding her head between his two hands. " Ow, you are a genius, a beautiful genius, you are." He said to her. she blushed and looked away. " Hey don't look away, I like making you blush." Peter said to her turning her head back toward him this this pointer finger and thump. She looked at him and smile, Peter leaned up to kiss her again but, this time it was more passionate. 

They then heard Tamara's phone ring. " Just leave it." Peter said trying to get her attention back. " I'm just going to take a look." She said to him. She looked at her phone and saw who it was ' Uncle Max' "I Have to get that, hold on." She said to him leaving the room. " Hey what's up?" She said to him. " Hey just wondering when you wanted to meet up?"  Max said to her. " Right, how about in a half an hour, same place as last time." She said to him. " Alright I'll see you here kiddo."  Max said to her. " Alright love you." She said to him, getting one back she hung up.

She walked back into the room and sat down. " What was all that about?" Peter asked her.  P eter knows baout Uncle Max, but he doesn't know that she has been in contact with him for the past year. " it was nothing just something about work, they  just needed to know if I was going in tomarrow." Was all she said. " Well are you?" He asked her. " Yea I could use the hours, and I need to see if I can make an antidote for Connor's." She said to him. " I'm going to go for a drive, maybe see gwen, in about 20 minutes." She said to him getting her stuff and going to her room." Alright just tell me when your leaving, and be safe." Peter said to her, she nodded and closed her door. 

She had gotten ready and was about to leave when she had the feeling to check her window. She looked out the window and saw nothing, though it was pretty dark out. She looked again and thought that nothing was there so she closed the blinds and grabed her keys and walked out of her room. When she got to the stairs she remebered that she had to tell Peter that she leaving. She went to his door and knocked and said that she would be back in about two hours. 

when she got an answer she left. she got to her car and stated it, she speed off to the cafe. when she got to the cafe she cause see her Uncle Max. She smiled and got out of her car. When she opened the door Max saw her and got up to hug her. " Unlce Max it's so good to see you." She said to him. " It's good to see you to kiddo." he said to her. 

They let go of each other and sat down. " So what have you been up to?" He asked her. " Nothing much, But how have you been?" She asked him. " I've been well, so why did you call?" He asked her. " What, can't I call my Unlce to talk to him once and a while?" She asked him. " I would hope you would but, I haven't heard from you in a while, I thought the deal was every two weeks?" He said to her. " It was- is but weren't you on a business trip?"she asked him. 

He looked at her and said, " I've been home for 3 days." He said to her. " I didn't know I'm sorry." She said to him. " It's alright, just tell me what's up." He said to her gently. Tamara sighed and Looked down at her bag. She went to grab something from it. She pulled out a folder and placed it on the table. " Tell me about project Power." She said to him. Max fixed his glasses and picked up the folder. He looked through it and smiled.

 This was the first time he saw his sister in her lab coat. " All I can tell you is, that your mother was so invested in this she didn't leave her lab for two days." He said still looking at the picture, smiling. "Why was she so invested into project Power?" She asked him. " I have no know idea, all I know is that when you were born she was even more invested, then one day she just came to me and asked me find your grandma's ruby necklace, then the next thing I know we are at your birthday and she gave it to you, you mother loved that necklace. She gave it to you for a reason, and not because your her daughter, but because she thought that necklace had something to do with a secret your grandma told her when she was a little girl." said to her closing the folder and pushing it back toward her. 

When their food came they talked about what they thing 'Project Power' was and why it was to important to Tamara's mother. Like promised she came back home two hours later. But while she was in the car she called Gewn. " Hey Gwen can you do me a favor?" She asked her. " Sure what is it?" She asked her. " I need you to cover for me if Peter asks if  I was with you tonight, alright?" She asked her. " Yea no problem." she said to Tamara. " Thank you so much." She siad to Gwen. Then she hung up.

Now she is back home, she went upstairs and opened Peter's door and saw him sleep. She smiled and closed the door. When the door closed she wen to her room and closed her door. When Peter heard her door close he opened his eye and went back to his computer and went to sreach  up ' Project Power'. But after sreaching for hours and finding nothing he had fallen to sleep at his computer.