"Really Peter?!"

When the morning came Tamara got up like she always did and made breakfast. When she was done she put the food in excellent dishes and placed them on the table, then she put out the plates like she always did, not realizing that she had put out an extra plate. She called them down for breakfast. When they came down for breakfast they noticed that there was another plate. Peter and May looked at each other and sighed. Peter picked up the container and the silverware.

Tamara was everywhere that she would walk into a room and forget what she was doing, then would have to leave just for her to come back and remember what she forgot. It was to the point Peter and May were worried that they would eat but Tamara wouldn't, she would take the food and clean up, but not eat.

Peter and May started talking when they heard a loud crash and then screaming coming from the kitchen, they ran toward the kitchen, to see Tamara on the ground, with broken glass, and juice on the floor. " Oh my god, Tamara!" May said running to her. " I'm going to get some towels, then pick up the glass." He said to them running up the stairs.

While Peter was upstairs, May and Tamara were still on the ground in the kitchen. " What happened?" May asked her after she calmed down. " I Don't know I was just thinking about what happened this week and wanted to talk to Ben about it then it hit me, I Can't talk to him about it." She said breaking down again. " Oh, honey. Peter Hurry up with the towel!" She told him. Next thing Peter is down the stairs with the towel. " Peter take her upstairs, and I will clean this up," she said to him. He nodded and took her upstairs.

When they got upstairs Peter brought her to her room and laid her on her bed. " Alright there you go, all better." He said to her, about to leave. She grabbed his arm. " Can you stay with me please?" She asked him. he nodded and got into bed with her. " You want to tell me what happened earlier?" He asked her. When he didn't get a response he looked down at her to see that her eyes were red. " Tamara, are you alright?" Peter asked her. She looked at him then her eyes went back to normal.

" What happened?" She asked him. He looked at her with confusion but then smiled. " Nothing." He said to her.

When they got downstairs May had the table all setup. " Hey hun, are you right you had quite the fall." She asked Tamara. " What happened, what fall," She asked. Peter looked at May as she looked at him. He shook his head to say no.

She looked at Her and sighed. " Nothing happened, you just fainted. Probably too hot, remember what happened when you two were ten." She said to her. Tamara looked at May and then looked at Peter then sighed, " Let's just eat alight, we have a long day, Peter. " What do you guys have going on today?" May asked. "Not much I have to go to the lab today but other than that's it," Tamara said to May.

When they were done Tamara and Peter went upstairs and got ready to leave 30 minutes later they were ready and downstairs. When Tamara grabbed her keys she was about to walk out the door when she remembered her keycard for work. She usually left it in her card but she had put it in her bag when she left work the other day. " Hey, can you start the car I need to grab my badge from my bag and I'll be down, give me 30 seconds?" she said to Peter throwing the keys to him, he smile as he caught them saying, " If you don't make it back here in 30 seconds then I'm coming to get you." He said playfully. 

She laughed as she ran inside, she ran upstair and into peters room. When she got in she went straight to her bag and got her badge. She was about to leave when she noticed something strange about his desk. " That's weird Peter left his laptop open, I'll close it." She was about to close it when the screen turned on. " What the hell Peter." She said sitting down and scrolling through everything. 

When Tamara heard footsteps she knew exactly who it was. " Hey it's been 5 minutes thought I would give you some more time, But I just wanted to see I-" He looked at her face and saw something he couldn't read. then looked around until his eye landed on his computer. " Look I can explain everything." He said but she shook her head. " How?" She asked quietly. " What?" Peter asked confused. " How did you know about Project power?" She asked him. " I-I- well." He could tell her without saying what he did. " Peter Benjamin Parker tell me how you know because I know for a fact that I didn't tell you?!" She said to him angrily. " Well why didn't you tell me, I would have helped you, how do you know about this, huh?" He said to her

She walked up to him and said, " Don't you dare turn this around on me like I was the one in the wrong." He scoffed and said, " I'm just saying I am not the only one with secrets in its relationship." " Yeah, well at least mine aren't I that I spy on my boyfriend." She said to him. " So what, I was worried when you just left like that, and at least I'm not seeing someone behind your back!" He said to her. 

She looked at Peter confused. " What the hell are you talking about?" She asked him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about or should I say who, Max," He said to her looking angry. " Oh, you mean my Uncle Max, Parker?" She said to him like his name was venom. " Do you think I'm dumb?" He said to her, then went to his computer and pulled up a picture of Tamara sitting across from a man. " Yes, I do because that is my uncle. She took her phone out and pulled up a picture from when she was little. " that man Is the only living reminder of my mom." She said to him. Peter's face immediately fell. "Tamara I'm sorry I didn't- I never thought that you were really cheating." He said to her as she pushed passed and walked out of the room. 

She sighed and looked at Peter and that was when the tears started to fall. " The thing is peter I don't believe you." She said to him then turned and walked downstairs. Peter then ran after her, but it was too late she was already out the door and in her car. He ran to her car window and knocked on it begging her to open the door and talk to him but she started the car and took off.  Leaving Peter standing in the driveway and Tamara looking at him through the rearview mirror.

Word count 1250 Have a good day/afternoon/evening Lovebugs.