His origin story

When Tamara and Peter got to Oscorp they said their goodbyes to one another. Peter watched Tamara leave on the escalator. He waited 10 minutes until the first couple kids for the tour came in. He grabbed a random bag that said ' Rodrigo Guevara' . The front desk lady looked at him strangely but Peter just smiled trying to convince her that he was Mr.Guevara and not some poser kid. Peter went up the escalator and he had a big dopey grin like he just kissed the girl of his dreams. He quickly found Tamara's group and was thankful that he was wearing his Dad's glasses.

He followed the group for awhile until he noticed Dr. Conners. Peter didn't say anything at first but, than Conner's asked a question that no one knew but, him. " cross species genetics'' he said in a quite voice. Sadly it wasn't quite enough because everyone heard him and turne to him with curious looks. That was when people started to move out of the way so that Conners could see Peter, Tamara also saw peter and had an unamused look on her face, Peter saw and looked at her with a little smile.

Conners voice pulled Tamara and Peter out of their trance like state. " And who might you be?'' Conners asked. Tamara answered for Peter. " Middtown's 2 best student, sir." She looked at Peter when she said that. Peter titled his head and said. " second best, you sure?'' He asked teasingly. She nodded and said " yes because I would be the best in school.'' Conners looked at her and nodded witha small smile than his pager went off telling him he was needed somewhere.

Conners exuased himself than Tamara told the group to start moving, while they where moving she went to the back of the group and pulled Peter aside. " what the hell are you doing here still, i thought you left?!" She whisper yelled at Peter. " I just wanted to see what it was like in oscorp, you know.'' He said back. She didn't believe him one bit than she looked down at the name tag that he was wearing and gasped. " you stole Gueavar's name tag, how could you!" she said angrily. Peter knew she was worried that he would get caught but, he had a plan, well sort of. Tamara sighed and told him to stay with the group.

He didn't stay with the group.

'I'm sorry Mara but, i have to find out what our parents were working on that was so important that they had to leave their kids for' he thought to him self. He bumped into a man in a black and white striped suit. Thankfuly his plan work when he bumoed into the man his papers fell and Peter got a good look at the papers before giving them to the man. He reconized the symbole on the paper it looked like the same symbole as the one on his dad's paper in his brifcase.

Peter followed the man into a bule room when he went into the room he found a bunch of spiders. He heard people coming twords him so he jumped with the spiders (don't kow what it's called). He knocked a few spider causing them to fall on top of him. He shook as many as he could off of him, and the rest just fell off.

When Tamara turned around to see if peter was still with the group she saw him walking out of the room with the spiders. She excused herself and pinched peter's side while moving. He winced and looked at her with a pained expression. " Oh don't look at me like that, where were you?'' she asked with narrowed eyes. " I got lost looking for the bathroom.'' said not looking at her.

She knew he was lying but, she just wanted to hear the truth since they never lie to each other." give me your bage.'' she said with her hand out waiting for him to give it to her. " do I have to?" he asked witha pouted lip. She looked at him and put er hand in front of him again. He gave her the bage and she walked away with one last disappointed look.

That was when Peter hissed. She looked back at him but, he waved it off telling her to go back with the group and he will see her at home. And that was what she did.

THIS IS THE 9th CHAPTER WOHOOOOOOO GOODNIGHT LOVEBUGD💕💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕