lunch with Gwen

when the two got hom they were both tired. when Peter got to hte window he sighed with relief that he can sleep, but when he saw Tamara walked to the door, he webbed it and before she could say anything she he webbed her hands as well and pulled her back into him. " were do you think your going?" he asked her. " To my room. Is that a problem sir?" she aksed with a slight giggle. he shook his head and buried his faceninto her neck. the night ended in them cuddling into each other.

when the moring hit Peter he was up, but the odd thing was, was that he was up before Tamara . she is all ways up first. Even when Ben wasstill here she was. So when he found her still sleeping in his bed he thought it would be nice to cook breakfest for once and then get her up by yelling. So that is what he did, he got up, took a shower,got dressed, brushed his teeth, and went down stairs.

when she finally got up she was panicing. she ran to look in May's room and saw that she was't there she lost it. she came down with red eyes and mist around her hands. When she saw that the kitchen was nice and neat and had hot food on the table she lowered her hands and made the mist dissappear. she carfully walked down the stairs and saw her Boyfriend and her adoted Aunt. " What is happening?" she asked them.

They looked at her with a smile. " So am I dreaming or are you guys cooking breakfest?" she asked them. " Yes we are. since you do so much for us especially since your Uncle Ben died, we thought it would be nice to do something nice for you, and since Peter woke up before you he thought of making you breakfest-" she was cut off by a stuned Tamara.

" Peter can't cook, the last time he tried to, he almost burned the kitchen." she said still in shock. " That is why he woke me up. At fist I was angry that he woke me up from a good dream but, when he told me that he wanted to do something nice for you I said yes." she said with a smile on her face. She went up to Tamara and hugged her. " If you don't marry that boy soon someone else will and then I will be all grumpy, then it will be a whole problem, so just marry him. Not right now but soon." she whispered. 

She went up to Peter and kissed him.  " Thank you, this is so nice of you." she said. He nodded with a slight blush

Time Skip

When the two got to school they were met by Gwen. " You guy want to have lunch with me?" She asked the two. They looked at each other and nodded.  " That sounds lovely Gewn where do you want to meet?" Tamara asked her. " Meet me at the football field bleachers." she said to the two. " you got it, dude." Tamara said with a thumbs up. Gwen laughed at the refrence. She walked away with a smile on her face. 

When Tamara got to her first class she sat down and took out the stuff that she needed. " Good morning everyone, today I was feel nice and thought why don't we move the Quiz to next week." Ms. Summers said to the class.  While the class cheered Ms.Summers spoke again. " we will be doing reviews instead." she said to them earning a 'boo' or an 'awww'. Ms.Summers turned toward the  chalk board.

When Tamara looked down to take notes she didn't notice that here was no sound but, when she looked up she saw that no on was there. " Hello, where did everyone go?" she said standing up. when she walked out the classroom, she then noticed that she was the only one in the. she went back to the classroom only to notice that there was someone sitting in her chair. When she took a step closer she got and uneasy feeling.  

she took cautious steps toward the figure. She put her hands out and started to use her magic. " Who are you?" she asked steping closer to it. When she didn't get a reply put her hand in front of her.  " WHO ARE YOU?!"She said louder. She still didn't get a reply. She was now infront of the figure. She used her magic to move the figures head and when she saw who it was she screamed. 

She then gasped when she heard her name. She started to look around and saw that everyone was there, and looking at her. " Ms.North." She heard someone say. She looked up to see it was Ms.Summers. " Now that we have your attention, can you answer number 6, please?" she asked her. 

Time Skip

When lunch came Tamara was the first one out of the class she was going to her locker when Scott one of her classmate stopped her. " Hey are you alright." he asked her.  Scott was nice but, they didn't talk a lot. " Yeah just fell asleep." She said. Scott looked at her with a uncertain look on his face." You weren't sleeping, your eyes were wide open." he said. Tamara was confused but didn't say anything.  " Look don't tell anyone about this." she said. Scott just nodded. she truned around and left with a small thank you. 

when she got out side she saw Peter waiting for her. " Hey you alright." he asked. she nooded. " Yeah let's go, I see gwen and it looks like she Is getting impatient." she joked. " Are you sure your alright, you know you can tell me, right." he said to her. " Yeah i know, but lets just go and eat lunch with our friend before she get worried that we diched her." 

Hey there lovebugs just so you know there is little to no change in this but, just wanted you to know that I'm working on another chapter  

but did you see that I put a reference from TeenWolf when Stiles is out of it and gets woken up by Scott only to find out that he wasn't sleeping at all.