How it all started

When Tamara Salem North was only 3 years old her mother told her a story about witches and people with the ability to control lighting and come from different plants and had the power to change into green giants, and had a bodysuit made of iron fitted with high tech, and a man that was over 70 years old, they called themselves the Avengers.

When she was 5 years old she met the Parkers and was quickly best friends with only son peter. They would play at either the parkers or at her house.

When Tamara's 6 birthday came around her mother gave her a beautiful present. She gave her a red ruby stone necklace just like the one she had on. Her mother said that no matter what happened to  them, this will always mean that she was close to her.

And when young Tamara was at the Parker and North funeral she put her hand on top of the necklace her mother gave her for her last birthday not knowing what true power the stone possessed.

Her father worked with Dr. Conner's, Dr. Parker and his wife Dr. west. They were working on a sirem that took reptile D.N.A and human D.N.A, so when you inject it into a human or animal ther missing limb would hopefully grow back but, they had to stop in fear of their partner, Dr. Conners would use it for himself. Both parents decided that it would be safer to move both cases somewhere out of conners reach, that is why they were on the plane in the first place.

Her father was the tough but caring one he called her 'lighting bolt' or some times when she was in trouble 'bolt'. That day he left her at the parkers was the first time he ever said that name when she wasn't in trouble but, sadly it would be the last time he would say that name ever.

When Tamara lost the necklace her mother gave her she was hysterical, she stayed in her room looking for it for 3 days just to find it in the living room in Peter's hand. She was crying tell peter 'thank you' he was just glad that she didn't know that he took it. Peter was always worried about Tamara and ever since her mother and father's death she was more interested in the necklace than him but, of course, Peter wouldn't admit that he was jealous over a necklace.

That was the first time that they noticed their feelings for each other, and there will be more times in the future that they both notice that they are in love with each other.