New beginnings

When Peter started to close himself off from Tamara that was when she had enough. She stormed into his room and ripped the covers off him. " You need to get up, now!" she said, startling him out of bed. He groaned and tried to get the covers back from her. She pulled the covers all the way off the bed. "Why are you up so early? It's 3:33, look i know you have magical powers but that doesn't mean that you can go waking people up to do some voodoo magic. So let me sleep." he said in an annoyed voice.

' If anyone should be annoyed it should be me. And it's 3:33 pm dummy.' she thought. She sighed and said " look I know how you feel but you have to get up if not for yourself but for May and I. Please Peter think about how you're making May feel. She needs you. You're all she has left. I'm begging you to get up." she said in a small begging voice she was crouched down to his level. He sighed and nodded thinking about not only May but his girlfriend.

When Peter finally got up he decided that he would pay a visit to Dr.Connors. So he told Tamara he was going out and if she wished to join she could. She put on a long green skirt with a matching green cropped top with a green beaded necklace and some Jamaican style rhombus earrings. She had her hair in an afro with light makeup. When she told May where they were going she got the keys to her car and they were off.

When they had arrived at the Dr.Connors house she realized that she doesn't know why she's here Peter never told why they needed to come here.

So when Conners opened the door he was surprised to see the two of them. " Good afternoon Tamara and ...?" he said not remembering Peter's name. " Peter sir," he said. " Peter." Conners repeated. " Well not to be rude but why are you two here? You could have set up a meeting at my office, you know." Conners said. " Well we just need to ask you a few questions if that's ok with you,sir?" Tamara said hoping that was what Peter wanted to do. Peter nodded in agreement. " What can I help you with?" Conners asked. Conners was heading to the kitchen and the two teens followed. " tea?" he asked and nodded their heads. Vonners grabbed three coffee cups for the tea.

He put the water on the stove and turned the burner on. " We wanted to ask you if you know our parents. And if you had any work with them?" Peter asked fixing his glasses. Conners paused for a second then had a look of realization. " Peter Parker? You're Peter Parker, Richard Parker's son." he said. Peter nodded. Conners looked at Tamara and said, " Tamara North the daughter of Erik North and Iris west." She nodded.

That was when a high pitch sound that had startled making her squeal. The two looked at her. " Hey don't judge me for being scared, ok it was a tense moment and the noise came out of nowhere." she said in defense.

Conners poured the tea and it to the, when Conners put his glass on the counter he turned around accidentally knocked over his glass. Thankfully Peter caught the cup before it broke. " Good catch kid." Conners said. Peter nodded, Tamara on the other hand was still in shock that he just caught it like that. Then she remembered what happened at oscop when he was acting weird. She was definitely going to ask about that on the way home.

When they got all the information they needed they walked to the door with Conners following after them. " Please come to my office next time, and um Peter I will like you to stop by my office later this week you too Tamara, I need your help with something your parents worked on with me. Would you like to help?" He asked. The two teens looked at each other and back at Conners and nodded.

They got inside the car and drove off. And of course Tamara asked the question that had been bugging her since that day at oscorp and today.

" what happened to you at oscorp, Peter, tell me the truth and nothing but that."

Stay tuned for part 2.