Late home

When Tamara heard the front door open she made sure that Ben and May were still asleep. When she confirmed that they were still asleep she made her way downstairs. She saw a sweaty peter. His hands were full of food. That was when Ben and May came in. When Peter closed the freezer he made his way upstairs and left the three wondering what just happened. "That was something,'' May said. Yes indeed that was. "He took the frozen mac and cheese, guys." "And the meatloaf." Ben looked at Tamara like that was the worst thing he could take. "What's wrong with my meatloaf?'' May asked. "It's just not the best," Ben said. May scoffed and looked at Ben. "How many meatloaves have I made you over the years?'' she said angrily. All Tamara could do was look at Ben and shrug.

She went upstairs and into Peter's room and knocked on the door. She heard a faint 'come in'. When she walked into his room she sat on his bed and looked at him. "Are you high?'' she asked out of nowhere. He looked at her like she had two heads. "What no why would you think that?!'' he said. "Look I won't judge if you are, just tell me if you are, so you know I can help,'' she said like she knew what she was talking about. He shook his head. "Ok if that ain't it then what, what is happening to you Peter,'' she said standing up and walking toward him. " Hey-hey look at me, talk to me.'' she went up to him cupping his cheeks with her hands.

Peter doesn't know what took over him at that moment, but whatever did take over he was so glad it did. He did the one thing he has wanted to do since, well forever.

At that moment when it was just the two of them, no one else, he looked her in the eyes and then looked at her lips, then he kissed her. It took Tamara 4 seconds to realize that she was being kissed by her best friend.

1 second she was shocked, I mean who wouldn't be. 2 seconds she was spiraling. For 3 seconds she was thanking whatever God there was listening to her. In 4 seconds she said screw it and kissed him back, with the same amount of passion he gave her. A few moments later they break apart for air. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that, you're my best friend and that is crossing the li-" she cut him off with another kiss. " If I didn't want you to kiss me then I would have pulled away, slapped you, and left but I didn't. I kissed back."

That night was spent talking about every and anything they could think of. That was when Peter asked her "What are we?" looking down at her as she laid down on his clothed chest. She looked at him and said. "We are human beings made of atoms and genetic material, also made of 65% of water, and have 206 bones in our body, does that help define what exactly we are, or do you need more clarified?" she said with a slit smirk.

He looked at her and said, " Ha Ha very funny but, secretly what are we... relationship-wise?" He asked a little quietly, scared that he might screw things up not knowing if she wanted to label what they were right now but, Peter wanted to nip it out of the bud per-say. She understood what he was trying to say now, so she thought about it, did she want to label it, that thought was immediately thrown out the brain window.

She wanted this, she knew she did, she just hoped that he would as well. " I mean I thought that I was your girlfriend when we kissed the second time but, if you don-" he immediately cut her off. " no, no, of course, that's what I want to be in a relationship with you," he said a little too quickly but, still got the message out. She looked at him and smiled, she got up and kissed him.