The sewers

Warning: Blood, fighting, strong language.

When they got to hte police station Tamara parked the car, but didn't make a move. " Are you coming?" Peter asked her. She looked at him and shook her head no. " alright be carefull I'll be inside if you need me." Peter said and with that Peter went inside. When she saw that he was inside she pulled out her phone and went to her contacts.

She knew she needed to talk to him,but she didn't think he would believe her. She thought that it was worth a shot. The phone started ringing , A few seconds later she heard a voice. "Hello?" She smiled when she heard the voice. " Hey um, can we talk?" she ssaid to him. "Tamara? Yea we can talk, like now or later?" He asked her. " later is fine, can we meet at the dinner near The Daily Bugle?" She asked him. "yea sure, that sounds like a plan." He said to her. " Great I will see you later." she said to him then hung up.

When she looked up she saw Peter storming out of the police station with officer behind him. He came up to the car and opened the door. Tamara rolled down her window and said, " Thank you officers, I'm sorry for whatever he did." she said with a smile. " Just keep him under control alright." The officer said to her. " Will do, thank you again officer..." She said looking at his name tag. " Officer James." she said looking back up at him with a smile. Officer james and the other man just nodded and walked off.

She rolled her window back up and let out a huph of air. " What happened in there, that made you have to have a police escourt?" she said to him. " Well I talked to Captian Stacy,About what we saw, but he didn't believe me." Peter said to her. " Well if he chooses not to believe then that is his loss." she said to him. Peter still looked upset. " Hey lets take a walk?" she asked Peter, trying to calm him down. He smiled and nodded.

TIMESKIP

They parked the car and started to walk around. " Hey so I'm going to drop you off at home , I have to go somewhere." Tamara said to Peter. " Alright." he said. They cept talking and walking sometimes laughing. That all stopped when Tamara noticed something crawling. She looked down and saw a lizard. " Peter." she said to him. He looked at her, she pointed to the lizard. " What the hell." he said. they both kept watching seeing that more came crawling. When they realilzed where they were going the looked at each other and ran toward the car.

When they got to the sewer Peter started to shoot his webs in different directions. " What are you doing?" Tamara asked him. " Im shooting webs in different directions." He said to her. " Yeah, I know that but why?" She asked him. " So I know where we need to go." He said. She could tell that he didn't know how to put it into words. " So your shooting webs in differe t directions because if soming or someone touches the web then we know where Connors' is?" She asked. " Yea something like that." He said to her.

When he was done he sat on the web and put his hand out tfor her to take it. " No I think i'm alright, Thanks though." She said not certain about the strangth of the webs. " Come on it's not going to break, promise." He said to her. She looked at the webs and back at Peter. " Alright, fine you win but if I fall into that water you are in big trouble Mr." She said to him taking his hand and stepping on the web.

They were cuddled into each other. Tamara looked to Peter and said, " What do you want to do tomarrow?" Peter asked her. " Well since we are in th sewer and it's dirty down here, I say we take showers all day." She said with a laugh. " Well as pleasing as that sounds why don't we go on a date. May works late nights this week and next week so we have the house to our selves." He said to her. Tamara smiled and nodded.

they where laying next to each other when the first sting moved. Tamara sat up and looked around. Peter noticed and looked at her. " what's wrong?" that was when the second string moved. Peter looked around and saw the lizard moving. he grabbed Tamara's hand, she looked at him and looked at where he was looking. " What the hell." She said when she saw the all the lizard are moving toward the same place.

They started to follow the lizards, when they got to where the lizards were all going they saw some kind of lab. They looked around the lab and saw chemicals and a laptop. Tamara played the video and what she saw shocked her." What the f-" was all Tamara could get out before she was thrown into the wall. The only things she could hear was the ringing in her ears and the sound of someone yelling her name, but if was muffled from the ringing in her ears.

Blood dripped down her head and mouth. She tried to get up but she was to weak to so she stayed down. Her vision was blurry and she felt like she was about to black out that was how dizzy she was. She soon felt hands on her sholders. When she looked up she saw Spiderman, at first she was confused but, when she heard crashing she remembered where and what was happening. 

When she got back to her feet, she looked at Peter and said, " We need to get out of here." Peter looked down at her and nodded, " I distract him while you get as much evidence as you can." She nodded and they went to do their jobs. While Peter was fighting Connor's, she was remember Peter's camrea. She went t oget his bag and found his bag and her phone. She took as many pictures as she could. 

When she was done with the pictrues she when for his computer. she got out a hard drive she use for important Stuff for school and downloaded the videos on Connor's computer to the drive. While that was happening she got an Idea, she put the camrea up on the wall where she knew that was clear to get a pictrue for Connor's, Spider-Man, and the Scarlet Witch. " Spider-man over here!" She yelled to him, when Peter looked at her he saw the camrea and knew what she was thinking. Next thing she knew the camrea was pn the wall and she was in Peter's arms. 

" If the Police want proof that Connor's is the lizard then we give them proof, I got everything on the camrea and on our phones so we have even more proof, then we have the video's on my school hard drive." She said to him. " God I love you" Was all Peter said to her. She blushed and looked away. She looked at Connor's and Yelled " Hey over here big guy." When she got his attenion he growled at her and ran toward her. 

Peter come in and kicked him in the face. Peter told her to get everything and get out of there when things started to get heated. "NO I CAN HELP!" she yelled at him. " SCARLET GO, WE CAN'T GET THE INFORMATION IF WE ARE BOTH FIGHTING!" He yelled back, she sighed and fine.  

When she got all the stuff she was about to leave. But was stopped by a voice, " WAIT, CAN'T FORGET THIS!" He said, she turned around and Peter had gotten the hard drive. " Thanks see you when you get home." She said knowing that he can hear her. She saw him nodding and she flew out of the sewer. 

Redid the Chapter because when I did It I was rushing and when reread it I didn't like the ending so I made it longer and more suitable for me Word could 1409.