Don't be the hero

When the two got to school they went straight to their homeroom. For Tamara it was biology and for peter it was photography. After they had homeroom they both had a free period. They decided to go to their regular spot on the football field. They went under the bleachers and talked like they always do. Peter was sitting up against the pole, Tamara put her head in his lap.

'' What do you think we are doing in the future right now?'' Tamara asked. '' Probably working or reading who knows it's the future anything is possible.'' peter said shrugging his shoulders. '' Ya your right but, I like to think that I'm in a lab working on the next sleeping pill for kids and teens like us.'' She said looking at peter. Peter said something but, she wasn't paying attention. What she was paying attention to was the way he would smile when he was talking about something he liked, the way his eyes would brighten up in the sunlight.
''- Tamara did you hear me?'' '' No sorry what were you talking about?'' he looked at her with a frown. '' I was talking about how I like you and hope that you like me as well.'' but, that is not what he had said to his dismay. '' it was nothing important.'' She just shrugged her shoulders and got up. Peter was confused by her actions and got up as well. '' where are we going .'' He finally asked her. '' we are going to the front of the school where everyone else is, is that a problem?'' She asked him. He simply shook his head.

When they got to the font they saw a mob of kids in a circle. Tamara and Peter pushed their way through the crowd. They saw a kid named Garret being picked up by flash. '' Eat your vegetable's Garret !'' flash yelled at him. When flash saw Peter he yelled at him to take a picture of what he was doing. Peter refused but, that made flash angry he started to demand that Peter take the picture, When Peter asked flash to put the kid down flash just ignored him still demanding him to take the picture.'' Put him down Eugene'' Peter yelled at him. Everyone looked at peter then back at flash and started to 'oh'. Flash dropped Garret and went to peter a punched him in the gut. Everyone started to laugh at him.

Tamara went up the flash. '' Flash dude we have talked about this we don't go punching people because you had a temper tantrum.'' She said the last part while running. Flash and two of his boy is chased after Tamara but, she eventually lost them like she knew she would. When Tamara went back to Peter she saw him talking to Gwen Stacy.