Late night tragedy

When gym class was over the principal wanted to see Peter and Tamara, he even called Ben to come and talk to them. When the talk was over they both got scolded. "So breaking the rim, that feels good?" Ben asked, looking at Peter. Peter looked at Ben and shook his head. " no." he said quietly. Ben looked at him and sighed. " since they would be pressing charges, you will have to pick up May from work." Ben said. " I hope that was worth it; the revenge." he said looking at him sadly. Peter looked at Ben and opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but then deciding not to. " ok i can do that-yea." he said nodding his head. Than Ben looked to Tamara and Sighed saying " thank for helping the girl painting and not getting in trouble for ounce." she toothat as a complement rather than a dig.

When school was over they had a couple of hours before Peter had to pick up May. " I have somewhere to be in about 20 minutes so I have to get going, but I will see you at home, love you." she said, kissing him, about to leave before his hand stopped her. " Where are you going?" he asked in a confused tone. " I have to meet a friend at the diner at the end of the street.'' she said. He looked at her with a small smile. She noticed and said " hey, why don't we go on a date tomorrow night, that sounds good, I'll even plan it to both of our likings!" He laughed at what she had said and nodded. Then she was off with a little wave. He smiled sadly, now he did have anyone to hang out with since he didn't have many friends, so what he did was, he went to a abandoned building with his skateboard.

When Tamara got to the diner called Peter Pan Donut and pastry shop(real name of the place). She was met with her uncle max. " I thought we were meeting next week, that is what we agreed on." She said sitting down. " I know- I know I just need to see you before I leave town." Max said, looking at her with a smile. She smiled back, but then frowned. " What do you mean you're leaving? Where are you going? When are you leaving?'' she was rambling at this point. He laughed. " Slow down," she said a quick sorry. He nodded and continued. " I'm leaving tomorrow night coming back in three weeks, I'm going on that trip to africa to see if oscorp can trade some of their tech for theirs," he said. She nodded. They stayed there for a couple more hours until she realized the time. " Oh didn't realize it was that late I have to go home." she said getting her things and saying goodbye. Max walked out with her. " Do you need a ride home?" He asked looking up at the sky seeing that it was almost dark. " No, I'm going to catch the train." she said looking at him. He looked uneasy for a moment then sighed saying ok.

When she got home she was met with a very angry Ben and a very worried May. " Look I know that I'm late, but just a little bit late- and you're not mad at me are you?" she said at the end of her sentence. When she looked at Ben she said that he wasn't looking at her more or behind her. When she turned around she saw her boyfriend looking at her and then at Ben.

when she was going to say something Ben beat her to the punch " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Ben yelled. When he did, everyone flinched, not being used to hearing him yell. Peter looked down, Ben scoffed. " I'M TALKING TO YOU." he yelled again. That was when May came up to Ben trying to calm him down. He shrugged her hand off not wanting to be calm. " I was out." Peter said with a small voice. Ben looked at Peter like he had two heads. " Well while you were out god knows where, May here had to leave work and go home by herself, just to come home to an empty house, not knowing where you were, and where you were." He looked at Tamara. " I was out with my Uncle Max. He was going to leave for a business trip and wanted to see me before he leaves tomorrow. He won't be back for three weeks." she said in her defense.

He nodded and let her off the hook. He looked at Peter and waited for him to say something. " You remind me a lot of your father Peter, he would do anything for his family." Peter looked mad at that point, Tamara looked at Peter. " Ya well where is he?" he said. Ben looked at him in disbelief. " WHERE IS HE HUH, HE ISN'T HERE." that was when Tamara stepped in. " Hey Pete calm down ok." she said in a calm tone so he would catch on and calm down. " Tamara's right Peter Ben, look i'm not mad nor was I back then things happen let's come and eat ok, i'm fine ok Peter is fine that is the important thing." Tamara nodded looking at Peter who was still glaring at Ben. " No, if he wants to be grown he can take responsibility for his actions." Ben said. " I can't be here right now- I just can't be here after what you said." Peter said.

That was when Peter opened the door. "Peter where are you going-Pete wait, stop!?" Tamara said not wanting to end bad blood with two people that one has rarely fought and two cared so much about. " I'm going for a walk, don't wait, ok." THen he slams the door so hard that the glass door shatters. Tamara put an arm in front of her face so she wouldn't get hurt, Peter looked at her with a worried look checking if he hurt her because god forbid he ever hurt the love of his life. Then Peter was off into the night.