𝕥𝕨𝕠

I woke up to the sound of my dog barking downstairs I quickly left my room and followed the sound of milo he was at the front door barking at my parents as they was putting stuff into the trunk "shit" I mumbled I quickly ran up to my room.

I got changed into a small white cropped top with blue ripped denim shorts. I wore the usual bracelets and the necklace which was hidden under my shirt.

I quickly slipped my phone into my back pocket and got wireless ear phones.

I wore my hair down and lightly did my make up.

I placed the bag into the suitcase then slipped on my white socks and got my white shoes on I looked at my room one last time and then grabbed my suitcase and left.

I left it down stairs by the door where my dad had told me to put it and went and sat by my brother in the kitchen.

My phone was fully charged luckily so I could listen to my music while getting there.

My parents called me and my brother and I took one last glimpse of the place until it was time to leave. Milo our dog sat in between of me and Zak in the back.

I rested my head on the window.

It didn't take us that long to get to the big boat as we lived near the sea me drove our car onto it like everyone else once the boat was officially moving we was aloud out but I stayed with Milo instead as dogs wasn't aloud out.

I shut my eyes in thought flashbacks of what it was like here before, mainly Jj appeared we did everything together. We was basically was one and other's hip bone.

{a year ago}
The boys had come over to mine as I was ill and wanted to give me company mainly Jj. I laid on my bed rolled up in a blanket next to Jj as John b and Pope was fascinated by other things.

"What's this?" Pope asked I lifted my head up to have a look "oh that, that's a movie projector" I answered the smaller boy, "aren't they normally bigger then this" he questioned I nodded in agreement "I got it for my birthday one year, want me to put a movie on?" I asked but didn't wait for an answer as I went to set it up, "Paige your ill sit down" the blonde boy said "I'm fine Jj" I replied "let John b and Pope do it, you don't look that-" I raised my hands up quickly "shut up, I can do it" I snapped.

Jj rolled over on the bed facing the wall, I got a chair and stood on it holding the projector. I quickly put the projector on the hooks which was already on the ceiling.

There was a knock on the door, "come in" i hummed my mother head popped through the door "hi" she said "oh hi mam" I said the boys heads turned "your ill what are you doing" she asked I rolled my eyes "I'm fine I promise" I said, she smiled "anyways I just wanted to pop these into you" she handed John b the bag of food "I'm going out with some people text me if you need anything" she shared I smiled and waved her off.

The boys had already demolished the food and drinks leaving me a little by the time I had put the movie on.

Once the movie started I slipped back in the sheets next to Jj his arm slivered around my neck, I laid my head onto his chest while watching the movie.

{present}
I woke up to noises of shuffling "what's happening?" I asked my parents as they was back "oh hey peach umm we just left the boat" my mother smiled "we won't be long until you can decorate your room" my farther said.

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach a feeling of comfort, excitement, joy but some things will never get repaired.

My brother had been texting Rafe keeping him updated of when we will be there.