𝕤𝕚𝕩

I woke up late in the morning my head hurting, pounding to be exact. I didn't have much sleep due to me having flashbacks of them men chasing us which worried me.

I went down stairs and got a drink surprisingly I didn't see any of my family once I got my water I got back into bed.

I sat in bed staring into the wall until the door bell rang.

I got out of bed bring the water with me.

Once I got to the front door I opened it to see "oh hi pope" I said smiling lightly at the boy "hi uhm are you free" he said while strolling his arm "yeah yeah coming in" he followed me to the kitchen.

He took a seat on the breakfast bar chairs "want anything?" I asked "water please" he answered I got a glass and walked over to the fridge and waited for the cup to fill "so what is it you came here for" I asked.

I handed him the glass and took a seat next to him "how are you after yesterday you seemed off after it" he asked sounding genuinely worried "I-I can't explain it" I said, he sent me a sympathetic look "it was as if non of it was real and if it was all a illusion" I said.

"You was brave" he said I smiled "well it meant a lot to John b" he said "yeah I forgot to ask what was in the bag?" I question the brown haired boy "it was a compass" he said "just a compass" I said confused "not just any compass it was John b's dad" pope said my mouth slightly dropped "why would John b dad compass be on a boat if he was lost at sea?" I asked growing curious "we don't know but I think he's planning on finding out" pope said.

{year ago}
After a couple of days without seeing Paige or without her answering any of there messages the boys began to grow worried mainly Jj. There plan was to got to her house to see if they was there later on in the day.

Later that day the boys arrived to the girls holiday home there was no car parked outside like usual the house looked quite as if nobody was living there, but this didn't stop the boys.

Jj took the lead to knock the door. No answer they went to the back where a ladder was kept they used it to climb up to Paige's balcony.

Pope was first so he tried to open the door, "it's locked" he said to the two boys behind him "what it can't be" he said.

The boys grew worried until "oi what are you doing on the his property" a strong voice yelled the boys climbed down the ladder to see "Rafe where is she" Jj said getting up in the boys face.

"Did she leave you?" Rafe said sarcastically "Where is Paige" Jj said picking up his voice "not home obviously" the taller boy said rolling his eyes.

"Leave it Jj" John b said seeing the boy grow angry at, "let's go" pope pulled on Jj who then turned on his feet to face him "I'm not giving up" Jj mumbled.

"I'll text her saying you guys are missing her" Rafe yelled at the group, this sent Jj up the wall "why would she answer him" he mumbled.

They went home still questioning where the green eyed girl had gone.

{present}
I quickly made a sandwich for pope and sealed it in a plastic bag for his way back. After pope asked Paige again before he left to go out with the pogues which she denied due to her light head she give him the sandwich and said "bye pope" which he did back.

After spending her days waiting for her parents to come back she went up to the attic which they classed as the cinema room due to the big screen and amount of sofa in there.

She looked in the draw where she kept a box.

After the girl rushed to the draw she found the box kept where she last put it.

She brung the box down to her room and placed it on her bed. But as the girl was about to open the box the door opened.

The girl was anxious so she ran to the door to see her brother which was a relief "hi" she said while walking down the stairs "oh hi pops" he said "where've you been" I asked "just went golf and for food with the boys we was going to ask you to come but you was sleeping" he said I smiled at him "cool cool do you know where mam and dad are?" I asked.

"They went to see our grandparents so they won't be in til late" he said I nodded "ok I'll speak to you soon I got something to do" I said he smiled "ok I might have Rafe come over" he said "alrighty"

I left and went to my room I looked through the box looking at old pictures that was taken with me and the boys.

There was many Polaroids that was taken i smiled at each one pinning them to the board there was also pictures with layla and Sarah on there to.

I snugged my way into bed falling straight asleep.

𝗠𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲-𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱.

𝗠𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲-𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲  𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱

𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀