𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

{pogues}
"Shouldn't Paige be coming" Jj said "Jj she needs space your the one that's upset her" John b scoffed "just let her be she'll come back when she fees like" Pope said.

"She'll be fine Jj" pope reassured him by also tapping the blonde on the back.

{Paige's}
I've been laying in bed all day it's around one o'clock and I had the sudden urge to get up after all I was doing was thinking of Jj.

I got up and walked to the kitchen wearing my hair in a messy bun and a black sports bra and white pj bottoms.

I walked in and saw Rafe sat down with a glass in hand. He looked at me "oh afternoon Paige" he said I smiled "what's wrong with you today" he asked "uh just thinking" I said he sent me a sympathetic look I sighed "do you know when you blocked the boys and then I left" I said "uh yeah" he answered "well Jj was annoyed because I didn't text him when I left and I don't know what to do" I said placing my hands on the counter and leaning forward.

"He just needs to get over it you're back now he should be more appreciative" he said I nodded in agreement "thanks Rafe I'll see you around" i said I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and left.

I went to my room and got changed into a black top and a pair of black gym shorts I sat in my room reading.

The night came and my room came darker making my eyes become heavy I fell asleep quickly.