𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I woke up to a knock in my door "come in" I gulped it was John b "oh morning" I said he came and sat on my fluffy chair. "Nice room" he said looking around "what's the plan for today captain" I asked "want to go out?" He asked "yeah I do" I walked into my walk in closet and looked for a outfit.

I slipped on a black small top and a while pair of soft shorts I walked back in my room and pulled out socks and slipped them on I left my hair as it was and just curled my lashes.

Me and john b then left the house but we needed to go to the Cameron's so I could get something of Layla we began to talk about what we'll do with the gold until john b said "we'll pay for Jj's restitution" I looked at him "what" I asked "his restitution" he said looking at me after see my face he said "he hasn't told you had he" he said humbly "n-no" I said "we'll basically" he started but I cut him off "don't worry just how many bars" I asked.

We stopped in front of a window of the Cameron's house.

"I don't know it was all muddy" John b said "oh" I said "but there was about 500" he said casually "500" I said in shock "600" he said I was shook "600 bars of gold" I said  "but I don't know it could be more" John b said, he told me all these numbers about the gold.

He then started telling me about popes plan, I knocked on the door of the Cameron's house ward answered the door "hi guys" he looked shocked but smiled "come on in" he said I looked at John b who was hesitant "is Layla home?" I asked as me and John b stepped in "she just up stairs sweetie" ward said.

"Can I see her" I asked just so I had permission to go upstairs "yes of course" ward said I looked at John b  "I'll be back now" I quickly dashed up the stairs.

I left ward and John b together while I swung Layla's door open and my eyes widen as I see Layla and a girl who'd I never seen before she had blonde short hair and looked older then Layla they was pretty close on Laylas bed, I quickly shut the door "I don't think they noticed hopefully" I mumbled I spun on my heels "oh Rafe hi" I said as he was not far away from me "what are you doing here" he said getting closer to me, I looked at the door "oh I was just getting something of mine back of Layla" I shrugged.

{ward & John b}
"Hey son" ward said "hi" John b answered "I've heard good things off Paige's dad and it got me thinking" ward said which made John b curious "why don't you come fishing with me tomorrow morning we can talk about getting your job back" ward said nudging his arm a little John b looked down in thought "um" John b said "just you and me"
Ward said he went along trying to convince him until  John b gave in he was more pier pressured into saying yes than actually wanting to go.

{Paige's}
I walked down stairs after mine and Rafes conversation I looked at John b who looked uncomfortable "thanks ward" I smiled at him "anytime" he replied "we better get going see you soon" I said "see you Paige see you tomorrow John b" ward said I looked at John b who had no expression on his face but I could tell he was uncomfortable.

We started walking away I held onto John bs arm in a friendly way and glimpsed over my shoulder to see ward watching us.

We went and got the Twinkie and drove to the cut.

Later that day it was me and Kiara in the van with door wide open it was a sunny day in the outer banks and it was a good vibe with kie.

She showed me a drawing of the well written was getting shot by at yesterday telling us how we are going to get the gold.

I started laughing at something Kiara said which then made kie laugh hard.

I followed Kiaras gaze which was at pope and John b, I smiled as her eyes light up when she looked at pope but then the moment got ruined as Jj comes over "this better work, we can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it" I looked at Kiara who picked up a blow torch "it's going to work" she said lifting up.