𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

In the morning we sat on the edge of the boat explaining to Lacey we solved it until we saw the boys coming back on a boat.

"look girls let's not give them the satisfaction that this actually worked" I said "absolutely not" Lacey responded "of course not" Kiara said. "You got to admit it was kinda funny" John b said smirking "John b mastermind huh" Kiara said I crossed my arms over my stomach "that was some bullshit" Lacey said "it didn't work" Kiara said.

"You guys still love us right" Jj said looking at me  the boys all smirking "still hate me" John b said looking at me "a lil we'll all get you back when you least expect it" I said "better watch your back boys" Kiara said "mhmm" I agreed with her.

Me and the girls shared a look "so have you settled your differences?" Pope asked "mhm not even close" I said "but I guess we are willing to work together" Kiara said "you know what that's a win" Pope said "victory" Jj said "wogity wogity wogity" the boys said tickling each others hands.

Me and the girls smiled at each other John b was lying back "you guys ready to jack some loot" he said chilling "yeah whatever" I then jumped into the boat "yep" Kiara said getting in after me "can't wait" Lacey said.

We then began driving back laughing, making jokes and most of all enjoying are time.

I sat next to Jj who was close.

After that the boys dropped me home so I could change, "Milo hey" I said stroking my dog. He barked loudly "shush" I said while sat on the floor I got food for Milo the dog and then while he was distracted I went to my room and got changed.

I told my mother I would be home soon.

I quickly jogger over to the van and hooped back in "you got the rope?" John b asked "got it" pope responded "grappling hook" John b said "no grappling hook" pope responded "we're not Batman" Jj said, "pulley?" Another question John b asked "check" I replied.

"Black clothes?" Again from John b "got it" Lacey replied this time "lastly flashlights" he asked "check" Jj replied.

We was outside now the sun had gone down making it a bit colder.

Before we got out the van John b thanked us saying how it meant a lot to him that we was here I just smiled at him being generous.

"Always" kie said "of course man" pope joined in "we done with the circle jerk...can we do this" Jj said we all laughed "Yep" I said.

We exited the van, we had to go over a fence "after you ladies first" kie said I hopped over the fence quickly.

We followed a path which was made by it being walked over a all had a torch light in hand we starred at the building until a outside light came on "shit" multiple of us said we then rushed behind a bush and hide there.

"Flashlights" I warned them all "ok so what are going to do now" pope said "move- uh really slowly maybe" Jj said I narrowed my eyebrows at him "what" I said "yeah that's not going to work" pope said, "oh shit let's throw a rock at it" John b said I turned my head at him "no" I mumbled "yeah that's such a good idea john b let a axe murder know we are here" Kiara said sarcastically.

"Ok do you guys have a better idea" Jj said "literally anything other then that" I said pressing my lips together "wait-what about the breaker?" I said taking a breath "in the circuit box on the porch" I said they all looked confused "we used to play hide n seek here as kids when I came on holiday...and if we was brave enough, we go all the way up to the porch" I said they all shared a worried look "I agree" Lacey said "you're not going in that house alone" Jj said, I looked at him and smirked "watch me" I said sounding daring.

"Crain chops people into pieces" Jj said "you believe that,she's like what 85" I replied "yeah something like that" Jj answered I rolled my eyes at him "she like probably barely kicking" I said.