𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I woke up at 3:00am in the morning to the sound of the storm and rain hitting against window. I forced my eyes shut.

{a year ago}
"morning Blondie" I said while holding onto my bag Jj scanned down her body "what treats do you bring today" he asked "oh Yano the usual" I replied.

I got onto the boat which was John b but he didn't mind as he knew that Jj appreciated that he let him and the green eyed girl have time together.

Jj would always pick the girl up every Tuesday as other wise she would have to go on a boat trip with her farther and ward which she never seemed to enjoy.

Once they was into the middle of the marsh where they would never get bothered by anything the pair would always got comfortable by laying down and eating and laugh.

They would also share kisses every now and then.

This was the moment Jj had given Paige the necklace and bracelet after she had tried on his rings which was obviously it big for her skinny fingers.

Jj never made Paige feel uncomfortable around him she always was excited to tell him something that happened in her day. As you can imagine Jj sometimes didn't understand why it made her happy but it always brought a smile to his face seeing her excitement.

After there little routine they would go and pick up the others meaning John b and Pope they then spent there days surfing, sneaking around or just chilling out.

{present}
At 5:30 as Paige was back asleep the winds was still high and the rain was heavy but as it looks it wasn't enough to wake the button noised girl nor her dog Milo.