𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I woke up and got changed into a black bikini and ripped denim blue shorts with white socks, i wore a pearl necklace with it and some bracelets.

I planned to meet Layla but before I could do that I went down stairs to see John b "hey" I mumbled he smiled at my presents "morning Paige" I smiled "where are you going" I asked as he was about to leave "oh just checking on something quickly" I smiled "ok see you soon" I replied.

I walked into the kitchen to see Rafe "hi" I said getting his attention "omg Paige I got something to tell you" I sat opposite the dinning table to him.

"So..." I started the conversation "I hooked up with this special girl last night" I smiled at him "no way" I answered "it was so good we did-" I put my hand just by my face "please don't go into detail" I laughed "oh yeah sorry sorry" he laughed scratching his head "who was it" I asked curiously "that's going to have to be a secret for now" he said "whatever" I rolled my eyes.

My brother walked through the open wall "ready Rafe" he asked "yesyes I'm ready" I smiled at them both "byeee"

I quickly ate breakfast and meet up with Layla on my bike , "hey layl" I said as she pushed her way through the big gates of her house, we talked as we went to the beach. We went to the beach and hired some surf boards instead of bringing our on.

Are conversation went on "Layla what do I do" I asked "about what" she answered while balancing on her board "I sniffed drugs a long time ago and-d people here are starting to find out" I said the girl laughed "haven't we all?" She said I looked up at her conversing my eye front which sun "just tell them to fuck off its non of there business" she said.

The way layla didn't care about what people thought about the things she did made me smile the way she would always reassure me that I can do what I want.

We never get bored of each other it's crazy I feel as if I could write a song about it, my verses may not rhyme but they would always creat a image.

The girls had a special place it was like a sister live that I couldn't explain.

We went and got ice cream after drying and drove our bikes home we said are goodbye as my house was just a bit further like 10 seconds further.

Later on in the day John b and Jj Came to my house they told me to tell my parents I was staying out for the night so I did, the boys was saying that they need my help with some boat thing I agreed as I had nothing else to do.

We got into a small boat to get in on another one which was in the middle of the water. John b showed me the bottom of it.

I was fascinated and followed him until John b quickly jumped back out and put a piece of wood over the hole "John b, let me out!" I yelled I heard the boys laughing "this plan actually might work John b" Jj said "yes sir just got to wait for pope" John b said "let me out you freaks" I said.

I heard the boys laugh.

I waited for a couple minutes "let me out you idiots" and started banging until someone opened the door "oh my god" the two girls said as they saw me. I quickly jumped up and walked to the end of the boat to see John b, Pope and Jj laughing on a different boat "come back please" I said in a tone.

Pope yelled "there food in the storage cabinet and Jj rolled a blunt" I rolled my eyes all I wanted right now was to be in my bed.

I looked at the two girls I narrowed my eyebrows "John b you ass hole" but before I could do anything Lacey jumped off the boat, I shared a look with Kiara my eyebrows knitted together "what is she doing" I mumbled the boys began to drive off in the boat.

"Love you guys bye" Jj yelled, Lacey was still swimming in the water. I sighed under my breath "uh great there's no escaping this" I mumbled "shut up it's partly your fault" Kiara said,Lacey began to scream "what!" Me and Kiara snapped at the same time I rolled my eyes "I've been stung by a jelly fish... shit!" Lacey yelled "bit dramatic" I said Kiara rolled her eyes Lacey kept mumbling "shit" under her breath.

"You swam straight into a man-o'-war, what did you expect exactly" I said Kiara couldn't even argue with me as she knew I was right "thanks for the help Paige" Lacey sneered.

"I don't get what you expect us to do" I said "does it hurt?" Kiara said sounding frustrated "you know what they say" Lacey said "no" Kiara shut her down straight away "you have to pee on me" Lacey said "I have a better idea" I said.

The sun was just setting.

We moved to the storage cabinet I got out the blunt that Jj had rolled, I held it in between my lips and tried to light it once it light I quickly used it until Lacey snatched it out of my hands "really I need this it will help with the pain won't it?" she said and began to inhale it "go easy" Kiara warned her but it was to late she began coughing it lasted for a good few minutes and all I could do was nod my head at her.

Kiara snatched the blunt throwing it off the boat into the water from Lacey hand.

The sun was setting and it was awkward.

We was at the end of the boat with one blanket which Kiara had and a lamp in the middle of us.

"I was imagining would you rather eyes for nipples or nipples for eyes" Lacey said slurring her words looking at me "imagine having nipples for eyes " she said she then cleared her voice Kiara looked as if she wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear which I wouldn't mind to do either to be honest. "Would you rather-" Lacey began talking stumbling her words, lacey didn't say anything she just laughed "is this like your first time smoking or something" I said "no" Lacey said I looked at Kiara "yeah it is for her" Kiara said.

"Hey Paige" Kiara said I rolled my eyes at her "enough of the hey Paige bull shit" I said they both looked at me "why'd you guys hate me so much" I said  "what do you mean" Kiara said Lacey just looking "what do I mean you guys literally made me feel like shit" I said they shared a look, "I mean really what did I do" I said feeling absurd,"we-we thought" Lacey said "we thought the boys would like you better now" Kiara finished her sentence she said it sounding embarrassed "what so you started a fight about it " I mumbled "they're my friends, friends" finishing my sentence "no it's just we don't want to loose them" Kiara said "well your not and I didn't even get a sorry or a explanation" I looked down.

"It happened cause we was talking about your past" Lacey said "shut up" Kiara quickly said "why'd you care so much about it" I said "we don't it just we needed something to talk about" Lacey said "look I can't deal with it, needing something to talk about" doesn't give you the right to talk about it, I'm a real human you know not some show you would see on the Tv I have real feeling"  I said thinking back at the time.

"Look we are sorry we just got carried away" Kiara said "carried away" I rolling my eyes. "We are sorry and I can't express how much we want to make it up to you" they both said I sat there staring down "do you think there's a chance that we could be okay again?" Kiara asked "you want me to be honest...I don't know" I replied locking eye contact with her.

After a while of silence,

We went inside the boat there was pillows and blankets left for us as soon as Lacey laid down, Lacey was fast asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, moment of silence passed "hey Kiara" I said looking up at the boat ceiling "hey Paige" she said laying on the side "I'm sorry" I said "for what"  Kiara said "Making you feel like that" I looked at her she knew what I was talking about "but why, I don't want to be replaced again" she said, I looked at her "it always happens first with Sarah" she said "she had a party and everyone was invited other then me she abounded me and I just get worried the boys will do the same" she expressed "I know and I feel bad for you" I said "don't it's not your fault" she said "can we promise something" I held out my pinky to her "no talking about my past and no holding grudges from now on" I said.

She linked her pinky with mine "a fresh start" Kiara said "fresh start" I spoke "can I ask you something" Kiara asked "anything" I answered "you promise not to leave us and abound Jj" Kiara said but before I could answer she said "they wouldn't have done this if they didn't think your special" she said "I promise" I replied.

"I get to ask you something" I said "go for it" she relied "d-did you find out about me sniffing" I said she swallowed a lump in her throat "I - I did" I rolled over turning my back to her "no Paige please forgive me" I looked at her "did you look it up?" I asked worried "yes I did but I didn't tell anyone the bad part" she said "please don't I don't want people to think differently of me" I said "I promise I won't" I smiled I was slowly beginning to trust her.

"Who told you" I said "it was going around look academic when it happened" she said "oh" I said confused "I got to get some sleep goodnight kie" I said "goodnight Paige" I looked down at Lacey who had been flat out asleep for ages.