𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The next day came quickly I noticed that John b had gone but I had other plans I was going out with my brother and his friends for a bit just to cool off by the water.

I wore a black bikini with blue shorts over it and wore my hair down with a bandanna to stop the sun from burning my scull and slipped on socks and white shoes

"Paige hurry up" my brother yelled from the bottom of the stair case.

"Coming" I said running down the stairs

I went down but surprising it wasn't my brother taking us it was "Rafe?" I said by accident supposed to keep it in my head.

We walked over to the car it was kelce , topper, Rafe and Zia I gave a small smile to the girl which she did in return.

Once we arrived me and Zia sat down next to this white small cafe next to the water.

We began to talk Zia said "can I get some things of my chest"  she asked "of course" she smiled at my response "I know that we aren't that close but I feel like I can trust you" she said I smiled "me and Rafe did something in his dads car" she said I narrowed my eyebrows "what oh my gosh explain" I said.

Zia took a breath and began to speak...

{zia's pov telling the story}
we was out drinking last night and I needed to go home so Rafe offered to take me home, as he was drunk I told him to pull over as the car kept swerving. He pulled over into a dark alley. I stared at my reflection of the car mirror and feel Rafes eyes lingering on me he opened his door which caught my attention I then looked cmon on my then Rafe said.

As he sat in the back of the seat I felt used I knew he was drunk but I climbed into the back and it all then happened from their.

{paige's pov}
As I was about to speak to reassure Zia, Topper started shouting which made us both get up and look at the boys "hey bro, you think you know who they're scronking yet" kelce said winding up Topper which he did as "shut yo-," Topper yelled but kelce started put his two hand together making a clapping noise my brother began to laugh.

"What's that sound? What's that? They're making that sound" he said continuing to make a sound "you think I wanna hear this right now" Topper said "cmon man" Rafe said turning from Zia "why not" kelce said "I'm trying to get my mind off it" Topper said rafe threw something at him which Topper caught "you think I wanna hear this right now Rafe" Topper said raising his voice j just rolled my eyes as kelce told  him to "calm down."

"There just trying to make you feel better" my brother said following kelce. "It's not funny" Topper said getting personal "This jokes on her. Look who she's with" Rafe said.

I gathered that Sarah had moved on from Topper and got with someone else.

The conversation was interrupted by a recognisable voice shouting "Rafe cameron" Rafe then ran up to him I looked over "shit" I mumbled everyone started following Rafe on the other hand was making a exit plan.

"Why is that you and your family plus friends think I'm just some bitch they can shit on" I heard him say he looked over and saw me "there she is" he yelled I quickly looked around to them all staring at me but Rafe was holding him back "fuck my life" I muttered under my breath as I ran through the cafe jumping over a fence "that bitch and her surf rat friends stole 25k of me" Barry said.

{kooks & Barry}
"Hang on your saying my lil sister robbed you" my brother said "yeah that girl and her friends robbed me and that's why I came to you as I know you was close with her Rafe" he said, my brother didn't believe but after seeing Paige run off as quick as she did told him that something happened.