𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

you really thought that I was going to sit around and do nothing? Think again of course I wasn't going to leave them I can't leave them like I did before so I quickly went and opened my sliding door and slid out of my room i managed to get down onto the ground by the half broken ladder that was pinned to the wall which had had leaves growing off it.

I quickly snuck off trying to dodge the window of the living room which my mother was sat in. I ran to the main part of town until I couldn't run anymore. I got to a pole and went to lean on it until something distracted me suddenly I didn't feel tired. It felt as though something had awoke in me I ripped of the paper that had WANTED with John bs face under it "shit" I murmured. anger grew inside me. I looked around with people filled around me.

I quickly ran back home to my neighbours Sarah I needed to see her I quickly threw myself over the wall that guarded her house and I rushed to her window which again I had to climb to I suddenly saw her in the reflection of her window and then knocked the window "paige" she said smiling over she tried to open her window but couldn't which then lead me to try but it was no use I quickly grabbed the paper out of my pocket and held it against the window. Her face dropped "are you in on it" i mouthed through the window "I had no idea I swear" she said. She put her hand against the window which then I held mine too I smiled at which then stopped when I heard a scream from ward.

"SARAH"

She mouthed to me go and I quickly dashed down the die if the roof. Running through the garden I hid behind a tree. Until I could see everything was clearly I quickly ran to the wall which I had jumped over previously. I then ran back home sneaking into the garden and climbing up the wooden ladder which wasn't that sturdy I climbed back up to my balcony without any notice and then entered my room I quickly changed hiding the price of paper which was in my pocket into a shoe box.

I changed into my pjs and rustled my hair up a bit. I unlocked my door and walked into the kitchen to see my mother sat with a cup of tea "hey darling how did you sleep" she asked I yawned "not to bad actually" I said then searching through the cupboards to find something to eat "that's good" she replied.

Once I had talked to her I quickly rushed upstairs walking into my brothers room "have you seen what's happening" I said but he wasn't here not in his room his bed wasn't made perusal and his window was wide open I slightly shut his window and closed his bedroom door going back to my own room.

Once I got into my room with all my snacks I quickly opened my phone and messaged

JJ

Is everything okay?
seen

Sarah's not in on it if
that helps you.

how do you know?

Well I, I went to hers and
showed her the poster
and she had no clue.

So your telling me you
didn't come to us but
went to Sarah

It's not like that Jj I'm stuck
in the house locked in
my mam won't let me out.
Yk what she's like.

But you went and saw
Sarah.

Because I snuck out Jj
I couldn't have stayed
out any longer.

Ok fine paige

Don't do that Jj

Do what?

I knew we was going to end up arguing and yes I can see his point of view but at the end of the day it's not like I could run away from home forever and that what he would've wanted from me if I was to see him. I really hope he's not mad at me.

I do have to get my freedom back in going to have to tell my mother.

Ehh I don't know if I like this or not but I promise it'll get better soon. Hope you guys can understand why she isn't aloud out the house and why she didn't go to the pogues.