𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

As I woke up I stretched my arms backwards hitting Jj in the face "shit" I mumbled to myself he didn't wake as Jj was a deep sleeper. I noticed Jj's arm was wrapped around my lower waist loosely I smiled at it,

I lifted his lightly, once I was out of his grasp I flung his arm back down to the bed then picking myself up I heard him sleep talking which was usual.

Jj hadn't changed much he was the same boy the green eyes girl remembered. The only difference was that he was more grown up his baby face you could still see behind his blue eyes.

I slid out and picked up a jumper that was on a chair I turned my head to see John b laidback on the sofa "so it wasn't a dream?" He questioned I smiled at him "no it wasn't" I laughed "who's jumpers this" I said showing it to him "that's Jj" he said "you'd think he mind if I put it on" he smiled "think he will be fine with it" he laughed "did he go home last night" he asked I shook my head "where did he sleep?" The bruised eyed boy questioned "he shared with me" I said mumbling John b had a not so surprised face on.

I slid the jumper on as it was huge on me it made it look as if I no shorts on. I got closer to John b "your eye looking ruff" I said pointing at my eye,as I sat next to him he sighed "don't even talk about it" I laughed "still look cute John b" I said being friendly.

As I was next to him before anything else was said he pulled me into a hug "I've missed you so much" he said I I could feel his breaths on my shoulder.

One I let go "I've missed you to, I know I got a lot to explain" I said "it's ok, you-u can talk about it when you feel like" I smiled thanks for understanding.

"John b do you have any black bags?" I followed him to the kitchen until there was a cough behind us i looked to see sheriff Peterkin I grabbed a black Bach and tried to turn to the cop but John b had other plans.

John b tried not to show me to the police by stepping the directions I was to step.

"Sorry to break in like this, but DCS called" the sheriff spoke I looked at John b in a confused look DCS? He already knew the look I was giving him so when he looked he wasn't shocked "they wanted me to check up on you, see how you're doin" she spoke.

I stepped into the kitchen picking up rubbish and placing it into the black bag I was still able to hear there conversation "so how are you other then..." I gathered she was talking about his eye.

There was a pause until John b goes "oh, no I'm- I'm great. Yeah fantastic" he said high pitched before the sheriff had a say in anything "thanks for coming by" he said without hesitation.

The sheriff didn't sound bothered by his way of telling her "glad to hear, John b I heard a few witching's that worried me" she said in the same tone I continued picking up some rubbish while listening in "one thing I headed was your uncle teddy , your guardian, hasn't been in the state for three months" she said raising her voice "that's false" John b said in his lying tone "you don't have to say anything. I know it's true. I called school." She snapped thus worried me where was John b dad firstly.

"They said you used to be a good student but now you're falling all your classes" she said with no filter knowing I was still there "no no I'm only failing one and it's history the guys a dick" he quickly said not finished "I heard there was a fight on the beach yesterday and a gun was involved" she said her footsteps making noise "okay, gun? No. Did I get a dust up yeas but was there a gun, no no way" he scoffed "pretty lady" she called walking to the kitchen I looked and saw her popping her head in "was there a gun" she asked John b was behind her pulling a face "no, I didn't see it hear a gun" I lied sounding pretty convincing.

"Ok well I'm sure a pretty, smart girl like you wouldn't lie to a cop like me, I trust you" she said I smiled at her "but I still got to get to him" the sherif turned in her heals "but anyways all I'm sure of right now is making sure your in a safe home" her tone made her come across strong "super safe, super sound, sturdy" John b said "uncle T coming back" John b said in that lying voice which I could recall from a mile away.