𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

{flash back before Paige left}
"Surfing was fun with you today shorty" Jj said "when isn't it Jj" I said raising a eyebrow looking into his blue eyes which was concentrated on the road "most of the time it's fun Paige but when you pretended to drown to see me worry and than laughed in my face afterwards was not fun" he said pushing his lips together which made me laugh "you got to admit it was good, should've seen your face" I laughed at the boy.

Jj looked at the girl who had a wide smile who was laughing so hard she didn't notice him looking at her.

He found it hard to look away from her perfect smile which fazed him and her long wavey hair which was a mess at the time from the water, the boy fell in love with the girl not just for her looks but how she cares, the way she doesn't see the negatives in people, the way she lights up a room just by walking in and lastly how she controls her anger.

Their was much more about Paige West that he couldn't put into words the way she made him feel was u describable.

Jj knew she was anxious and second thought everything the minute she got home but he'd always help her by making her comfortable around him and a feel safe.

Paige meant double the amount to him compared to his hookups that happened whenever he was mad.

{present}
It was the morning Paige and Layla had hung out since 10.00 talking about life but at the moment we was just sat in the the Cameron's big living room.

-Ping

My phone went off I quickly got it and looked "message of mam" I open my phone up fully and went to messages to look what she said "can you come home I need you to do something for me" I read, I quickly said my goodbyes to layla and said I'll FaceTime her after.

I got home to see my mam in the kitchen where I quickly made a drink. My mother explained that she needed me to go give a gift to a women named "Lana" I agreed.

I walked down to the cut side holding a small ribboned box in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other.

I quickly got to the house which wasn't hard to find as my mother described it perfectly "a colourful bright house" was her words.

I got to the door and slid the flowers under my armpit and knocked the door with my free hand.
Once I knocked the door I held the flowers back.

A women who looked drained and tired face piped behind the door she hide her body. "h-hi mrs Lana" I said "who are you" she asked rashly "I'm mrs west daughter, Paige" I said her face came relaxed.

"I know, want to come in" she asked genuine I nodded and she opened the door widely I sat on the table "my mother bought you this" I handed the gifts to her she smiled tiredly "thank you hunny" she mumbled "and I'm sorry for your loss" I said looking away.

She didn't answer as she turned her back to the kitchen "want anything?" She asked "uhh is it okay if i go to the bathroom" I asked sure it's just over there she pointed I followed her finger and opened the bathroom door.

I walked around the bathroom circling around quietly try to think of a conversation starter.

-bang

A door slammed this caught me off guard two mens voices was yelling sentences that I couldn't understand Lana was crying loudly and the two mens scream got louder.

I looked around the bathroom a window just above the toilet "great" I mumbled I put the lid of the toilet down and stood on it I pushed the i down up and put my self up as there was nothing there underneath to put my feet on I fell.

I fell but my landed was soft "Shit" I mumbled in shook my eyes closed "Paige!" Voices I recognised said. I opened once eye to see "oh hi both" i closed my eyes hardly and lay back on what felt like a knee.
I quickly realised that I had fallen onto the pair of them and quickly got up.