𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

2 days had past

I had spoken to my farther and mother about what had happened without telling them what actually happened I don't know if they believed it though my dad found it hard to believe that someone he works with son shot someone but I had gained my freedom back.

The first thing I did was go to my grandparents house who lived on the cut I slept theres cause it had felt like forever since I had been with them. I missed them and my grandmother was the only one who I had told about my other grandmother who had passed.

I was still sitting on the lawn Of my Grandparents house. My Gramps is sitting in the window with a newspaper in his lap. Their age doesn't seem like a hinderance. But more of an advantage. How it must feel to be so wise!

Before I had left my grandparents reminded me I could stay whenever I need and that I could stop by at anytime which I always nice to hear.

Walking home I see Layla my lips curl up into a smile "paige hi" she says as she hugs me "hi" I say "I heard what John b did" she says as she pulled away from me "what" I said "yeah how he killed the policewoman brutal" she said expressing her thoughts "you believe that" I questioned "who else would've done it" she replied "your brother, Rafe the crazy lunatic everyone knows him for" I say "he isn't that crazy to kill someone" she says.

"So you think John b did it" I say "well yeah it's likely he would of it yk seems as his dads dead maybe it's his revenge" I was gobsmacked "you're so stupid" I say

"He is a pogue"

"fuck you" I say "what" she questioned "stay away from me" I say I was hurt by what she had said I would never have thought for those words to slip out of her mouth.

It is the afternoon. Where a slice of cake is waiting for me at home. I am living in all these moments constantly Through small pictures that play in my mind. We are all made up of Everything and everyone. Nothing is ever lost.

Once I arrived home I quickly went to my room to see my room that was already clean with my bed made it brought a small smile to my face. I went into my wardrobe where a white shoe box caught my eye. I stood on my tip toes and reached for the box.

I pulled it out and saw

I did some digging and found a matching necklace and bracelet suddenly memories of me and Jj came flooding back

I can remember the exact moment he gave me these it was a Tuesday when he used to pick me up on John bs boat and we would go for rides to distract me from everything else. It was just me and him, nobody else was on my mind when I was with him.

I put on the necklace and then looked in the mirror that was until I notification popped up on my phone which made me instantly go look at it

POPE

meet at the doc at 3
no later.

okay will be there

I replied I looked at the time it was already half past 2 "shit" I mumbled I quickly slip on my shoes and put the box back from where it was.

And start to walk down to the dock with my phone in my back pocket I feel eyes on me as I walk down there. I feel uncertain about myself.

I look up to the sky and see a storm coming in. But that wasn't my biggest worry right now.

I arrived to the doc to see Rafe, Barry, ki, pope and jj all fighting.

Rafe grabbed onto kiara's neck "hey get off her" I say as I shove him from her "don't touch her Rafe" i say pushing him back "look who it is" he says "paige sticking up for pogues you're a kook paige you know it" he says I turned my back to see if kiara was okay until he pulled me grabbing me by wrists "where is John b" he said pope then punched him "don't touch her" pope yelled punching him constantly Jj then threw Barry into the boat.

"Pope that's good" kiara said i then pay my attention back to him Rafe had blood all down him and pope then tried to strangle him with a wire "pope stop" I yell jj then tried to stop him but pope just drops Rafe down.

Pope is in shock of what he has done.

"We gotta go" kiara says as I follow her to her truck.

We are now at the place where we said we would meet John b "where is he" I questioned "he should be here any minute" Jj says but a police sound cuts us offer all look that way until John b steps out the car with a bag "no effing way" I say "what the" "no way" we all laugh "he let me take it for a spin" John b says "ok that believable for now" I say as I open my arms to him. John b trails of to the boat following ki and pope I just watch "runs as if it's brand new" Jj says I stand next to him giving him a nudge while I smile.

Jj goes and gives him instructions but John b is distracted. John b hopes into the boat and the goes "hey hey I'm sorry for basically throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing" -
Jb

"We were bound to fall of the cliff at some point right... at least we did it together though" Jj says while putting his arms around all off us that was in ground

"Pogue style"

This triggered me into something I might later on regret i let myself out of the hug with ki Jj and pope I land got on the boat "I can't leave you" I said "what no paige get off John b" complains "no no we are pogues we have to stick together I'm not leaving you go by yourself" I say "what about us" Jj says "we'll be back it's just a little summer vacation right... nothing you can't survive" I say he just smiles

I jump off and give Jj a hug "I'll be back, I promise I'm not leaving this time" I say he kisses my forehead before I pull away holding out my pinky finger which he takes with his own. I then hug pope "keep everyone safe for me okay pope"
He doesn't reply but shakes his head his eye's glistening and lastly I hug kiara "I love you ki and I'm sorry for being a bitch at the start, I promise when we get back we can have so many sleepovers" I say holding her tight "I love you" she replies.

I then get on the boat with John b "ready captain" I say holding my two finger to my head "where ever the wind may take us" he replies with a smile "bye guys" me and John b says as the boat pulls off "take care of each other" kiara shouts "look after her" Jj says meanwhile pope waves us off.

To be continued...