𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I woke up surprisingly not on the sofa but in a bed I don't know how I got there as I remember roughly falling asleep on the sofa, the bedsheets was blue and had a throw blanket at the end it was cold and cooling the sent of the bed was similar to the sea which was comforting.I felt as if I was sinking into the mattress.

I sat up from the Bed the room was based with hard wooden draws and the window was close to the bed.
Books was for filled in the corner on a bed side cabinet draw.

I pushed myself up out i quickly put my hair into a messy bun leaving two part out in the front. I headed out of the bedroom and went to the main part of the house house which was the kitchen and living room.

"morning princess" it was jj I smiled "morning blondie" I looked at him as I stretched my arms out.
I changed the topic quickly "Where's John b" I asked him "he's gone to the shop he'll be back soon" Jj spoke. I quickly put my body onto the couch which then Jj came over to after from standing in the kitchen.

"how come I ended up in there" I asked curiously, Jj "I carried you" He said I smiled which he did back it kind of made my stomach feel warm inside.

"Do you want to talk about it know?" Jj asked I nodded I told him from start to end on why I went there and how I found out and told him about the box she left me.

I didn't like complaining to Jj about family as I knew that he didn't really have a family of his own.

This is why the boy is so clingy as he isn't used to being shown love or affection.

Silence passed over when Jj began to talk "what are you going to do with your parents" Jj asked i forgot that I had told him yesterday about my situation "I haven't thought about it yet" I said "don't go to mad at them, they probably did it to protect you" he said I smiled at him in thought "I wish my dad would care about how I felt" he said at this moment I wanted to hug him I would never know the feeling of that.

I stroked his arm "you know you can talk or come to me whenever you feel like, I-I care about you Jj a lot" I said smiling he didn't respond just smile in thought.

After a couple minutes me and Jj switch the conversation up we began to talk about the ocean Jj told me that he still surfed and asked me if I could still "you think I live on this island and can't surf" I asked him in a sarcastic tone "you'd be surprised how many can't" I smirked "how would you know blondie" I said using that nickname again "you go around?" I said "guessing stuff now are we miss Jones" I smirked "I guess so" I said.

Before we could say anything else John b came through the door holding a bag in each hand.

"hey John b" I said making him feel noticed "hey Paige,how'd you sleep?" He said while smirking "all good quite comfortable actually" I said Jj shared a look with John b "what's in the bag dude" Jj said jumping over the sofa walking towards John b.

"I got us some breakfast" John b said "food to cook?" I question "what else would it be" Jj said in a sarcastic tone I rolled my eyes "anyways what's the food John b" I asked John b took out pancake mix and lemon and sugar "no way" I said excitedly "what is it Paige" John b asked "pancakes are my favourite, I haven't had them in ages" I said smiling.

Before making the pancakes Jj gave me one of his jumpers it was a washed out plain grey one he said so that I don't get my clothes dirty.

The jumper was massive on me.

I liked in the mirror Jj came behind me "I think it suits you" he said staring at me in the mirror I smiled at him I then turned on my heels and gazed into his eyes "Come on slow coach let's get cooking" I smirked and he followed.