𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Surprisingly I thought I would have woken up to Milo but I woke up to a push on my shoulder I opened my eyes and glimpsed "wake up moody" layla expressed "morning" I shrugged her off and tossed back over "no not morning it's afternoon" she said jumping onto my bed next to me.

I groaned and sat up "what's the plans then miss Cameron" I asked "well yano I did have an idea but I don't think it's going to work out" I looked at her confused "look out side" she said I quickly got off my bed and and opened the double door and walked onto my balcony "oh wow" I said while gazing out to machines and people tiding the garden.

"Yeah oh wow" I turned to her "why don't we go for a surf" I asked Layla "wont lie sounds like a good plan to me" she answered "thought so" I looked up at the clock on the wall it was 2:00pm "meet outside the gate at 2:30" I asked "yeah I'll bring my car so it's easier to get the surf boards there" she said she then dashed out my room "bye mrs west" I heard her yell.

I then went to the bathroom and had a shower quickly before then looking for a bikini to wear.
I slipped on a vibrant orange bikini and wore it with denim ripped shorts I got a bag and slipped a towel and pair of white socks to wear afterwards in there.

I slid on my sliders and then went to the garage where the surf boards was kept I got my blue and white one and then headed to the gate where I went meet Layla.

I got in and put my board where Layla's was and we was ready to go.

{a year ago}
I went out with the boys early in the morning to play this new game that John b had got as Jj told me to come over.

Once i arrived at John b I noticed his dad wasn't there again for the second day.

As the boys was all sat down and there was no room left Jj let me sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders so that I wouldn't fall of him then leaving me to put my legs onto the boys knees which they didn't mind.

The boys was fully concentrated into this game in the tv.

We ordered food which I payed for and ate it around the table.

The sun was just about to stand I laid on the hammock while waiting for the boys to get ready to leave.

After that the boys gave me a lift home. I said my goodbyes and went out to the garden to see my brother and Rafe.

"Hey guys" I said sitting on the outdoor table with them. "My brother asked me what was the time which I told him he then went in to get the food out the oven.

"Where have you been then" Rafe asked "with some friends" I answered "that being the pogues" he said in a tone I rolled my eyes "yes my friends" I snapped back "there not good people" he said "omg rafe, luckily I'm friends with them and you aren't then" I said.

"Look I'm going to be honest with you" Rafe sighed "what Rafe" I answered quickly "I don't like you bothering with those pogues" he said "Rafe I told you this there my friends" I answered in a tone "look it would be for the better if you just blocked them" he said then looked at my phone which was on the arm chair and grabbed it.

"Rafe give it back I swear to god" I said he held it up so I could reach his arm I jumped trying to get it as he was pressing buttons on it "give it up" I said once he was done I looked through my contacts no Jj, John b or pope "why would you do that" I said and then walked of leaving him in that garden by himself.

{present}
After mine and Laylas surf on the beach we went back to hers to chill out there. We was sat into the spare room until Sarah walked in "just the girl I was looking for" she said "what's up Sarah" layla said "I'm not talking to you layla I'm asking Paige" layla rolled her eyes "I already know what this is about I'm going to Zias" she said walking out the room "see you tonight Paige" I was still clueless of what Layla was saying.