𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

"what the hell is that" I said as I followed the lights from the tree with Pope following me. My jaw dropped when I saw Jj sat there in a hot tub with alcohol. "What did you do Jj" pope said his voice breaking "I got a jet going straight in my butt right now" Jj said pushing his glasses to the tip of his nose.

I looked at him not knowing what to do "y'all should get in" Jj said poring himself a glass "how much did this cost!" Pope questioned Jj then went on about everything surrounding us as I looked around shocked "pretty much all of it" Jj says not having a care In the world "all of it" pope said repeating Jj's words in utter shock.

Jj and pope was talking long over the money and how Jj spent it all in one day at this point I had stopped taking in what they was saying and was mesmerised by what has happened.

Jj was so thrilled and happy about it all while I looked at him narrowing my eyebrows at him in disbelief I knew Jj wasn't the smartest but was he this dull I shook my head at him.

"Paige what" Jj asked "can't a man have a little luxury in life I mean like... guys you only live once, right?" He said.

"Enough of this emotional shit get in"

Me or pope didn't move just stared at the blonde boy in shock "oh wait I almost forgot, huh yeah that's right disco mode baby" Jj said as he waved a glass in the water.

"Are you kidding me you could've given it to pay restitution, or any charity!" I said

"Oh better yet you could've helped us buy supplies to get the gold out the well" pope said

"I didn't do that!"
Jj said standing up out the water
Big marks was on his body.

Me and pope was speechless looking at the boy I could tell he was in so much pain and their was only one person who could do this to him.

I got a hot tub
For my friends

I got a hot tub for my friends

No you know what? screw friends
I got a hot tub for my family!

"Jj stop" I said sadly "no stop being emotional paige" I was lied towards the hot tub while he was still yapping on about it. Before he could say anything else I got in and wrapped my arms around him I could feel his tears on my shoulder he started to shout I can't take him anymore and move his arms down all I did was hold him tighter "I was going to kill him" he said and I knew this time it was serious.

Pope came and hugged him and we both knew that we had to help him "I just want to do the right thing" the blonde said "I know, I know you're a good person jj"

That night I stayed with jj at John b and looked after him after the state he was in.