𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

I woke up not to late today.All that was on my mind was Sarah so I quickly texted her "how r u today?" I sent it then got up and got changed into a black tank top and green shorts and white shoes.

I remembered that I was going golfing with my brother and his friends later in the day so I quickly straighten my hair and done my makeup so I looked somewhat presentable.

While sitting in my chair my phone light up "better I'm going to apologise to John b for the other day about him losing his job" I smiled "cool cool gotta go golfing with the boys now message you in a bit" I replied.

"Paige hurry up" my brother yelled.

"I'm coming" I said.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and got a white hoodie just to wear and then quickly skipped down the stairs I met my brother in the car.

We left the house ready to pick up Rafe and Topper they got in the car I was on my phone texting Layla the boys was having there own conversation.

We pulled io to the golfing area "ready for me to win today boys" I said I've always been competitive with them since I was younger "as if" Rafe said "what thinks you'll win you couldn't before" I said "practice don't think you would have a golf sight the exact same as this" Rafe replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him and smirked.

The game got started and as my brother and Rafe went and collected the balls I went to Topper "how's Sarah today" I raised and eyebrow as I said "she fine yeah what'd you mean anyways we went on a boat trip this morning" he said and glared at me "nothing nothing just checking how she is" I said.

"Oh really" topper said in a tone.

"Yes really" I replied.

Once My brother and Rafe got back we had another go until two older men started shouting at us to move because we had been in that area for along time.

As we was taking Rafe went "oo a pogue" this made me look it was Pope he had groceries in hand Topper repetitively said "no it's fine don't worry just let him go" in a desperate tone "let's just go get your ball Rafe" my brother said.

"he put a gun to your head Topper" Rafe said in a tone "it's fine it's fine" Topper said "let's just go get your ball man" was what my brother said.

I rolled my eyes at them it's not as if Pope did anything to them.

I walked off to the over site while the boys talked as a girl I knew called me over.

{popes}
Rafe wasn't happy he would never let something go so he walked down the hill into Popes direction with a golf club in hand the boys began to follow "hey what's up man" Rafe said to pope. Pope ignored it until he got close and put the golf club on his beers "how much for all those beers" stopping Pope "there not for sale" Pope said trying to get on with his day.

Pope tried to walk of until Rafe pushed him lightly back "just-t give us one" Rafe asked him "you can just order them like everyone else" Pope said not giving in as he was supposed to be delivering them to someone "your not listening to me you got so many and we got nothing" Rafe said "we got nothing man" Topper joined in Zak who pope gathered as Paige's brother didn't say anything.

"There not even mine they're already paid for" pope said sounding desperate Rafe then began to look in the groceries bag but I was to late Rafe had hit all of the groceries on the floor "what the hell" Pope said raising his voice, Rafe got all in his business "I don't owe you shit" rafe said.

Pope tried to walk past but topper hoovered over him "just give us one of those beers" Topper asked him "no are you crazy" Pope said. Topper then grabbed the beers swinging pope to the ground his shoes had come off and there was food everywhere on the ground Pope got up and tried to punch Rafe but Rafe swung the golf club into pope.