𝕥𝕖𝕟

I didn't even sleep that night all I did was stair at the ceiling in thought until reparative taps was at my bedroom slidey door.

I quickly went and turned my lamp on and opened the slidey door a flashlight shined into my eyes which my eyes squinted at then looking in different directions "turn the light of idiot" I said they listen and turned it off.

The boys face appeared "John b?, what'd you want" I asked he rolled his eyes jokingly "I need your help" he said practically begging.

I looked down at what I was wearing "I don't think I'll be going anywhere wearing this" I chuckled while looking at my small top and shorts as pjs he laughed as he took a glance at me.

It didn't take him much to persuade me "Look I'll come it just I'm going to have to get changed first" I said "ok" he said and turned around and held his hands over his eyes, I rolled my eyes "get lost John b, I'll come to the van soon I won't be long" by the time I turned back John b was making his way out.

I changed into black shorts and a grey hoodie and wore my white shoes. I snuck out the house quietly so that my parents didn't hear.I went to the fence that I had meet them from not that long ago to see the brown van.

I got in and had a death stare of Lacey there was no Kiara and big smiles of the boys which I smiled back at I just sent a sarcastic smile to Lacey.

The van was full of conversation other then me and Lacey who just shared glances at each other now and then.The night was dark making it able to see the bright stars.

We got out the van and followed John b I walked side to him while the others behind each of us had lights.

"All this time I thought redfeild was a place but it's not" John b expressed.i looked up to the large stone that had redfeild written on top of it "it's a person" John b said.

"Wtf" Jj said I looked at him "help me open this door then" John b said "that's not going to budge are you stupid" Lacey said the boys was trying to push the heavy rock which wasn't going to move "it's not moving" pope said.

I was stood next to Lacey awkwardly until a snake came out of the rock making Lacey jump backwards Jj began to bark.

"shh Jj"

"shut up dude"

everyone was telling Jj to be quite "there scared of dogs everyone knows that" Jj said.

Pope told John b that there no chances we would be able to get in there. I just glared at the stone with a torch I noticed there was a hole right at the top corner.

"I could get through" I said "no no you think your going to get through" John b said "look John b I came to help you guys and that's what I'm doing" I said and shared a look at him "obviously you need something from here, you deserve to know the truth" I said and looked back at the stone.

Everyone in the group knew what I was talking about. Lacey went to say something but kept her mouth closed. "I'll do it" I said and walked towards the stone.Pope and John b came and got rid of the wooden stuff grown over the hole by holding it back.

"You got it" I said "yeah got it" I shared a smile with John b. "I'll boost you up" Jj said and got down holding his hands together until Lacey came and pushed him out the way "I'll boost her" she said and gave me a fake smile "I don't think so" I said nodding my head disapprovingly "why don't trust me" she said "I would much prefer Jj to give me a boost you know as I actually trust him and don't have any grudges with him"  I said she scoffed and walked to the side.

The boys shared a look but obviously they knew and understood that I didn't like the girl from what she did.

Jj got back to boost me "remind me what we're looking for" I said "you'll know when you see it" John b said quietly I pressed my lips together "hold my flashlight" I gave it to John b and stepped up onto Jj hand "1,2" jj said but I had pushed up by the time "ok-k just forget about the 3" he said sarcastically.

I entered the stone it was dark "flashlight please" I asked they passed it in and I turned it on and looked around I turned curious and looked up at the ceiling.

I still couldn't see very well so I asked for more light which then a lantern was placed into the hole.

"You found something" Jj asked what I saw looking back at me is what made me say "oh my god" i narrowed my eyebrows at it first.

It was a parcel written "to bird" i knew this is what John b's dad used to call him, I walked to the hole and handed it out I could hear John b say "holy shit.. this is from my dad" I quickly pulled myself up from the stone and got out.

I stood next to Jj he slivered his arm around my shoulder.

I looked to side of me and a car headlights was staring back at me "shit" I mumbled I stood there in shock "go go go" a hand pulled my arm making me move.We hide behind the stone "lights off" Lacey said everyone struggled to turn their lights of as we was all in shock.

Lights started pointing at us so that we ran over to a fence i jumped up onto the brick wall and pulled myself up Lacey was behind me and as much as I disliked the girl I wasn't going to let her get shot up by those men so I reached a hand which she then grabbed and pulled her up we jumped over the fence but she didn't speak.

Jj, John b, Me and Lacey ran but I turned "pope what are you doing" I said while looking at the boy stuck on the fence "I'm stuck- I'm stuck" he said in a panic tone "cmon pope" John b said "stay still" Jj said I then looked at him to see gun in hand I tapped him "not the gun" I said Lacey ran and pulled him making his trousers come off and had left him in his boxers.

We then dashed to the van but I was left giggling at pope as he was running awkwardly jj opened the door and me pope and Lacey jumped in the back "stupid" I said while laughing.

John b dropped me off at the part we alway go to when I'm going home "uh thanks guys for that fun trip" I said smiling "no problem" John b said "thanks again and good luck with that parcel there" I said I got out and waved them John b stayed until he saw me go up the ladder.

I got into my bed and drifted asleep.