𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I was lead in bed next to my mother who had helped me get to the shower to clean myself and got me new fresh clothes.

nobody expected me to talk I mean if I was to talk I don't really know what I would have to say. I don't think anyone would believe me.

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS

The girl wanting to tell her mother things
But not for her mother to interrogate and know too much.The girl wanting to talk about boys But not for her mother to judge.The girl wanting to have a simple conversation. But not for her mother to start an argument. The mother just wanting her daughter to talk to her But not for her daughter to storm away. The mother just wanting to hear about boys. But not for her daughter to tell her she "doesn't get it"
The mother just wanting to have a simple conversation. But not for her daughter to end it in an argument. The mother just wants to mother
But not be called a bad mom. The daughter just wants a mother. But not to become her.

I wish I could explain to my parents what happened and could talk to someone about all the thoughts circling my brain. I wish I was never there and what I did what I did. how was I supposed to tell my parents on why the officer got shot and why I was stood where I was stood.

All these thoughts built me up to get out of bed seems as it was the afternoon of the next day.
"I'm going to get ready" I say to my mother. "Okay hunny" she replied.

I go to my room and lounge on my bed charging my phone which I hadn't looked at since yesterday morning. Once it turned on I looked at messages from Ki , JJ and Pope questioning where I had been, asking if I was alright everything good friends would question and say.

I messaged

JJ

hey Jj, I'm fine.
Is everything okay?

paige, hi well where
are  you?
At the house rn.
Where are you?

hiding in the van

WHAT! WHY?

have you not seen?

seen what?

look around town paige.
seen

I just left it on read. And quickly jumped up in got dressed. I wore a simple green bikini top, and blue washed denim shorts.

I quickly slid on some white socks and shoes and went to my mothers room "I'm going out" I said softly her face turned inwards as though she had just bitten into a lemon "no" she says "what I need to go

I quickly slid on some white socks and shoes and went to my mothers room "I'm going out" I said softly her face turned inwards as though she had just bitten into a lemon "no" she says "what I need to go..." I said but she cut me off  "you think I'm going to let you out after yesterday" she said in a disappointed tone "but mam I need.." I say "No paige just No you aren't leaving this house until you can explain yourself and what happened" she says looking at me.

"fine I say, I guess your right I do need time to myself, I'm just going to sleep I didn't get much last night" I said softly her eye now softened she looked relieved "want me to make you some food so I don't have to wake you up" she asks "sure" I say following her down the stairs to the kitchen.
Once she serves me some of her amazing pasta "I'm going to get some sleep" I say after finishing my food "that's okay get some rest now" she says.

I quietly and quickly go to my room locking the door so no one could enter.