1. The Day

The Buzz of my alarm woke me up. I groaned as I tried to get myself awake, I look at the time. What the heck! It's 6:50! I must have slept in for half an hour. I bolted to the bathroom getting ready. When I was done I was wearing slightly ripped skinny jeans, a black blink 182 t-shirt, and converse. I went downstairs to notice my mom cooking

"Good morning sweet pea how was ur sleep?" My mom asked

"Wonderful" I replied. " Hey why didn't you wake me up?" I asked

"Because i thought you could have a little bit more time to sleep in" She looked up at me and handed me a plate of eggs and toast. "Sorry I did I just thought u might have wanted a little bit more time so don't get mad at your mother for thinking about you."

I ate the food when she said that last sentence barely even listening to her. "Yea got to go mom love you".

"Love you too sweetie!" After I heard her say I love you I ran to the bus. I got on and saw my friend waving me towards me.

"Sofia guess what?" Kaylee excitedly asked.

"What is it this time? I say with a smile on my face. She always has to say something about this boy band that she loves. She tried to get me interested in them but I said no thank you.

"The Fooo are coming here! Here in Washington. I thought it was all a dream so I smacked myself and it turned out to be true.!" She said it so fast I barely understood what she said.

The bus brakes screeched to a halt meaning that we were back to school after a marvelous 4 day weekend.

"Kaylee tell me later when we get home okay? I don't want any distractions today." I looked a her and she nodded in agreement.
The bell rang for first period. Tech. I hated tech so much. Luckily for me time flew by so fast that I didn't even know that it was fifth period. We had a special visitor for P.E. some weird man. Then after sixth period was over. I ran to the bus and waited 15 minutes to get back home.

When I got inside I didn't expect for four boys to be sitting in my living room just having the time of their lives.

Hey guy I just wanted to let you guys know that u can tell what will happen next if u like nd I will try to incorporate that into what I'm thinking.Love u fooofamily