23. Sex

The two figures on the couch were filled with unspoken emotions. Neither one of them spoke, listening to each others raged breaths. By the looks of Sofia's face, she was almost on the verge of tears. Felix on the other hand wasn't displaying any emotions or expression. His face blank like a new white canvas.

"You... You what?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just..." His eyes were searching her face with wonder. The girl that used to be so compassionate, strong, and powerful, is now weak, and shriveled. She looked half her size when her first saw her. Like her own body was eating away at its self.

Brown eyes meet blue. Looking between each other with hope.

"Maybe we can... We can make this work Sofia" muttered Felix. Inching closer to her small body. But as he did, she backed away. Her skinny legs picked her up and dragged themselves to the door as fast as she can.

"No this.. This can't happen. I'm ENGAGED to the person I love the most." Her voice was breaking. "I've made a mistake, a huge mistake. I should've never came back." She hurried to the door, opening it. The light footfalls of Felix indicating he was right behind her.

"You didn't make a mistake, you did the right thing. Please Sofia, please come back. I love you so much. I cried everyday waiting for you to come back, my heart was ripped into pieces by the girl I love most, and now she's walking away again. But right in front of my eyes this time." A tear slipped from his eye and slowly trailed down his cheek.

"I'm sorry I just.. I can't. Goodbye Felix." With that she ran. As fast as she could trying to escape her problem's. When she got home she collapsed in a heap of exhaustion. Her mind was filled with nonsense. Except one thing she wanted.

*WARNING MY LOVES! YOU ARE ABOUT TO COME UPON A SMUT SCENE. IF YOU ARENT INTO THAT THEN PLEASE STOP READING! IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN I DONT KNOW 13 OR SOMETHING PLEASE LEAVE!*

She ran up the stairs in to her room finding her fiancé on the bed watching soccer. Caleb turned his attention away from the TV and looked at her. A grin appearing across his face.

"Hi love. Where were you?" He got up walking slowly to Sofia, grabbing her hips and pulling her into him. Softly kissing her forehead. She snuggled into his warm embrace.

"I want to do it" she mumbled. Caleb pulled away her body from his.

"You're ready? You want this?" He looked at her with love and passion. She nodded. "I want it, I want it so bad."

Caleb picked her up. Kissing Sofia roughly. His hands gliding down to her butt smacking her ass hard. Once her feet hit the ground again she ripped at his shirt, lifting it up and over his head. Her lips connecting to his warm neck. Sucking, nibblng and kissing. He let out a little moan that made her go crazy. His lips trailed down his body to the rim of his pants. Before she could get her greedy hands on his cock, he picked her up and put her on the bed.

He opened her legs and slowly grinded his bulge against her throbbing cilt. His hands were sliding off her clothes. Her shirt and pants, making their way to the clasp of her bra. His lips sucking on her skin creating a hickey right on top of her boob. The clasp came undone. He slipped it off right under her and looked at her breats.

"God you're so god damn sexy". He greedily started sucking on her right nipple, massaging her left breast with his hand. Moans escaped her mouth and that just made his bulge even bigger. "Fuck I can't take it anymore". He shoved his hands down her panties and starting rubbing her cilt. She squirmed feeling the pleasure building up in between her legs. His other hand was sticking two fingers inside her, curling them. Feeling her walls stretch.

He ripped off her panties. He got up taking off his pants and boxers, showing how big he was. He was average but she didn't know that. He walked over to the night stand opening the drawer and taking out a condom.

"Do you want to put it on baby girl?"

"No love, you do it." He looked at her and smirked. He rolled the condom onto his hard throbbing cock. He licked his hand and rubbed it onto the condom just for a little extra help.

Caleb got downright in front of her. "If it hurts love tell my to stop, okay?" She nodded eagerly. He opened her legs once again and put his tip right on her entrance, before slowly pushing in. The slight pain she felt wasn't to high. He started moving his hips back and forth slowly. She moaned out his name which only made him go faster. A few minutes later he was already pounded her little pussy. She was screaming curse words and his name. He was moaning her name, telling her how good she felt wrapped around him. The bed was shaking back and forth, the headboard hitting the wall with such force. The pleasure was becoming to much for both of them. Caleb took his hand and rubbed her cilt bringing her right on the edge of her orgasm.

The sweat on their bodies glistened in the sun coming through the shades. If you were to look through that window you would see the legs of Sofia shaking immensely. Her head thrown back, looking like she was gasping for air but instead she was having her first orgasm. Her body was shaking from so much pleasure. Caleb was moaning out her name saying her loved her. He collapsed on top of her. When she came down from her high they kissed tenderly. He slipped himself out from her. He got up and threw away the condom. Walking back to her with a smile.

"You were amazing my love. I'm so glad we did it. You felt amazing." And with that they fell asleep in each others arms. The memory of Sofia and Felix vanished and all that mattered was Caleb and Sofia.

*******
Omg I'm sorry sorry loves I forgot all about this story but I created another chapter! Hell yes. Please tell me if you want another book, cause I'm thinking this could be the end, unless you want a second boom with a twist?