3. Around Town

Sofia's Pov:
I woke up to a slap across my face. "Wake up you don't wanna miss taking me to my idols." Someone screamed in my ear. I looked up and saw Kaylee's head which was right next to mine. I slapped her across the face for payback. "Ow that hurt." She looked at me with a pout.

"Shut up you hit me first" I sat up and looked at the time. The clock read 10:30. Kaylee looked at me in a werid way. "What? What's up with you?"

"Did u forget?" She asked. I looked at her with a confused face. "You're showing The Fooo around today!!! Sofia get up you can't miss it, oh and by the way Felix sent a wink last night I think he might have a little thing for you".

"Shut up" I playfully smack her. I try to hid my smile because I kind of like Felix.

"So what are you wearing?" She asked "I don't know you can pick my outfit".

"It's going to be really cute just you wait." In little time I got a lot stuff done. Kaylee was right about the outfit, she picked out my white converse, loose crop top that said 'bae', and my ombre shorts and she made me curl my hair. Kaylee was finishing up my makeup when the doorbell rang.

"Yes he's here! I can't wait to see his jaw drop when he sees how stunning you look." She squealed. "You better be right" I responded.

She pushed me out the room and started walking down the stairs with me. She opened the door for me, I then saw Felix looking extremely hot.

Felix's Pov:
When the door opened she walked into the view and i didn't have any words. She looked stunning.

"You look amazing" she giggled and I found it the cutest thing ever. All last night this girl was on my mind. Oscar came into my room last night and asked me why I stared at her the whole time we were at her house. The only thing I could tell him was I don't know shes different.

"Well let's go, let's hit the town!" She yelled. I chuckled to myself. "So I was thinking mall area first and around the small shops place and then like the little parks and everything else?"

"That would be great." I slung my arm aroung her shoulders and pointed towards the sky. "Onward to the mall!" I heard her giggle and smiled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's the whole town, not that small but yet not that big" we were at a little beach they had not that far from her house. "Yep but it was all really beautiful" I thought to myself 'but not as beautiful as you'. (Yea I know cheesy but I wanted to add that because I thought it was cute)

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone ringing. "Sorry I got to get this" she walked away and I started thinking why her? The first time I saw her i knew she was different, yet I wanted to know everything about her. I remember the feeling I got when she shook my hand. It felt like electricity but she probably didn't feel the same way.

"I'm sorry I got to go, my mom's on the way to pick me up, she can give you a ride if you want?" She asked.

"I'm good I'll just get Oscar to come pick me up" I replied.

"Well today I had a wonderful time, maybe we can do this again?" She pondered.

"Maybe" I responded. I smiled and we just stood there looking at each other. A minute later a car came up and honked.

"That's me. I'll see you again sometime maybe." She then got into her car and left. Five minutes later Oscar came by and picked me up.

"Well how did it go?" He asked
"Amazing, she's just... I don't even know how to put it into words."

"So what your telling me is that you like her?". Everything in my head went bonkers. Her laugh, her lips, her hair, her smile, and those eyes of hers.

"Yeah I guess I am telling you that I like her."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 《》

Authors note
I just wanted to know if you guys like the story so far. I'm afraid you don't so tell me if you dont, but if you do please tell me because then that will make my day. Live you guys!