21. Let me back in

Dedicated to _Jessica_Reyes_19
Sofia's Pov:
I had to get him out of my life. All the consequences that came with him had me battling my own conscious. I wanted to kill my myself. Badly...

Felix's Pov:
I didn't want to go back so I hopped their fence and walked back to where I was staying. I walked in with not saying a single word. The guys just looked at my puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

I went over to the fridge and grab all the junk food I can find. (I know this is what a girl will mostly likely do, but let's just go with it) I turned back around to still find them staring at me.

"GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!" I screamed. They all backed up a little away from me.

"What's wrong?" Og asked. They all looked at me with worry and pity for me.

"She completely pushed me out of her life" I whispered. Og came over to me and hugged me. I couldn't help but to cry into the crook of his neck.

"I know how much you liked her"
"I didn't just like her I loved her." I continued weeping into his shoulder. This isn't how I wanted anything to happen. I wanted her to allow me back in...

Sofia's Pov:
Once everybody left from the title welcome home party, Caleb and I walked upstairs to my bedroom.

"Oh wait Sofia?"

"Yea" I questioned.

"I need to go do something. I'll be back as soon as possible." And with that sentence he pecked my lips and walked out of the house.

I decided to ignore it and go call my best friend Jess.

Jess was short for Jessica. During the year I was at Bali I met her and we instantly become the closest friends ever. She helped me throughout my situation. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

I closed my bedroom door and immediately called Jess. After two rings her voice vibrated through the phone.

"Hey sister, chica, homeslice, what's up?" I laughed at her. She was funny I have to give her that.

"Just Felix that's all" Her voice grew silent on the other end.

"Hey do I need to bitxh him out? 'Cause I most certainly will. If he lays a fudging hand on you without your permission I will get a freakin flight to where you are and beat the crap out of him" I wanted to laugh but i couldn't. Something made me wince when she was talking about beating him. It's not even possible that I still have feelings for the stupid, heartless, jacked up moron.

"No please don't do that, but..."

"But, what?"

"I do want you to come here to comfort me? Maybe." I explained.

"Isn't that Calebs job? To be all mushy and sweet and 'you know what with you'" I can practically see her wiggling her eyebrows with that last statement. I laughed at seeing that image in my mind.

"Yea but to be honest I like you a whole lot better"

"Well why wouldn't you. Everybody loves me" I heard the movement of something moving and i knew she flipped her hair.

"GOD just please get over here!"

"Fine sassypants I will. I'll get the next flight out of here towards Washington and I'll comfort you as much as you want"

"Yasss thanks Jess I'll most likely see you tomorrow, goodnight or whatnot" I said.

"Goodnight child of Satan" She hung up as fast as she can before I can reply.

Felix's Pov:
Oscar, Omar, and Og were all in my room talking everything out with me.

"You need to show your love to her man. Like create some romantic dinner for you two." Oscar suggested.

"As you already know she has a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure he will never let me near her." Tears started sliding down my cheeks. Omars arm wrapped around me and I turned my body towards his.

I didn't want to feel like this anymore. She is my everything. But what's scaring me is that my love for her is starting to dwindle. Little by little...

{Break in time: Next Day}

Sofia's Pov:
My eyes were wandering everywhere to find her. So what if I saw her just 4 days ago I miss her already. My eyes landed on her and i ran towards her.

"Ahhhhhh I missed you!!" She screamed. Her arms engulfed me in a gigantic bear hug.

"Can't.... bre..." She let go in a split second. She looked at me and screamed again.

"Jesus woman, have some densency" I said.

{Break time be-otch-is}

Felix's Pov:
I walked over to her house hoping she will let me talk to her and hopefully let me back in. I had just enough courage to walk up to the door and knock.

Some pretty girl answered but it wasn't Sofia.

"May I talk with Sofia?" I questioned.

"Oh your Felix right?" I nodded as an answer. "Oh goodie. So let's get this together you Jacka**, I will not have you hurting my best friend ever again. If there is a time where you're laying a finger on her or just simply talking to her, yet she's getting hurt, I will bet the f***ing s**t out of you."

I didn't expect that to come out of her mouth but I nodded my head at her as saying 'I understand'.

"And no you can't talk to her." I hung my head down and started walking away. She will definitely not let me back in...

Sofia's Pov:
{There was a break in time about an hour or two}
Jess was outside on the downstairs porch calling her mom telling her she was safe and sound.

"Sofia? Are you here?" The sound of Calebs voice slightly echoed throughout the house.

"Upstairs in my room!" I replied. He soon met me in my room and joined his lips to mine. Just in a split second it went from a simple kiss, to a heated heavy make out session. His lips lingered before he got up and looked down at me.

"I can't wait any longer, and i don't care how old we are..." I wanted to speak but my lips/mouth won't form any words. He can't be asking what I think he's going to ask?!

He got down on one knee and popped the question.

"Will you please marry me?" (Jk people it was 'Will you pee on me? Nope another jk it actually was Will you marry me)

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
A/N: Sorry of a wait on an update I don't know how long it has been, but I'm glad I did update. I have a lot of summer activities planned so I won't be able to post that much (even tho it's the summer and i should have nothing to do but high school teachers are the worst and they gave me work to do over the summer. (God it makes me want to voimt)

But anyway thank you guys for reading, hopefully voting and commenting. An early Happy fourth of July for my American readers.

OH WAIT PLEASE READ THIS!!
IM HAVING A CONTEST!!!!
The contest I'm having is for people who are reading this story.
If you want to come in as any character I'm going to list please do the following.
¤Pm right away with this information
*Which character you wanna be
*Why you think you would be good for that position
*It has to be very detailed to be exact (description and name)
*And you have to give me a quote from my story and saying why it's your favorite or you thought it was funny or something.

List of characters
*Og's love interest
*Felix's Friend
*Felix's love interest
*Seth's love interest
*Neo's Friend
*Neo's love interest
*Mysterious Girl

And that's it my peeps the deadline for all the little pms I'm going to get is next week on July 18th so good luck! Make me proud of my little chinchillas

I'm sorry if that freaked you out sorry for my weirdness. Not sorry at all actually you guys should love my weirdness.