Watt/Boy issues

Hey everybody! Wanted to say hola! And stuff that's going on in my life because I'm a loner and need people to talk to.

#1: I'm sorry for not updating. I have huge things planned out for the rest of the book. And also glad to say "drum roll" *drum roll in the back ground* nah you guys have to wait till the end of my boring life.

#2: I'm so sick of wattpad right now. None of the freaking stories in my library will fricking update. I get like 20 notifications saying that some stories have updated, but NO wattpads being a bitxh and giving fuckin stress.

#3: My life is really crazy now. I have summer work that I still haven't done. Braces that need to adjusted because they hurt like hell. And just Overall I'm a mess.

#4: Back to fudging braces. *Light and happy mood* It so happens that my orthodontics Mr. Johnson wants to fricking extract some of my teeth because "It looks like we can't get ur teeth alined without taking some of ur precious teeth". I looked at him and thought 'taking out some teeth my ass'.

#5: I have been camping a lot this summer. Which means I have actually gone outside into the big bad scary thing we call "Earth". Turns out my dad is still not done with "Bonding and fun time" so I will be going camping again, not allowing me to update (sorry not sorry).

#6: I have to read 9 books in three weeks yeepie! Ye haw lets get a party started up into my I don't fuckin care life.

#7: I need help on this one guys. I like this guy... but he has a girlfriend of course. But I still like him which is really bad. We have been friends for a year and almost a half. Currently I haven't been talking to him because I recently discovered that I did have feelings do him. I don't know what to do its so bad. We used to sit next to each other on the bus. He would always pick one me (a.k.a. poking, pushing, name calling, he would always do this weird knee thing to me?). He would hug me, lick me on the freakin cheek?, and ask if my day was good or bad. I don't know if I'm doing a good thing by like not talking to him. Should I tell him that I like him even though he has a girlfriend. And P.s. he's one year older.

#8: This is probably what you have been waiting for....

Chinchillas there's going to be a sequel! I don't even know if I spelt that right but who cares because I don't. I feel like making it now or create a couple chapters then go for the sequel.

Thanks for reading my life story, unless you didn't then I don't know what to say to you. Please answer the boy question because I do really need help!

Thanks my loves! Love you all!