6. Day Two

Felix's Pov:
Day Two of school. I walk down to the bus stop with a bannana in my hand because I woke up late. I had barely anytime to get dressed so my hair was kind of messy, I had my sweatpants on and my diamond sweater with my black vans.

The screech of the brakes on the bus scared me. I got on and sat next to Omar. The next stop surprised me because Sofia got on. She walked past me and I grabbed her wrist. She whipped around quickly looked me in the eyes and ripped her hand from my grasp. She looked so hurt.

"What was that about?" I heard Omar whisper next to my ear. "I don't know. But she looked so sad and hurt." I replied. The bus finally got to school so I got off and went to my first class when the bell rang. I walked to my seat and sat in it waiting for Sofia.

She came in two mintues later with the person that sits on the other side of my seat. When she looked at me I saw a little hate and anger. She came over and sat down.

"Hey where did you go yesterday?" I questioned. She looked at me and didn't answer. "Sofia what's wrong?" She looked at me with disgust.

"Like you don't know what's wrong. I got bullied yesterday and all you can do was laugh at me. And to make it even better the whole school was laughing at me. She always bullies me but not like that." She said with so much angry.

"I didn't mean to laugh. I saw everyone else so I thought it was the right thing to do. Plus I didn't even know it was you that was being bullied." I explained to her.

"Who cares let just get this project done." She took her gaze off me and got to the packet Mr. Welsh gave us yesterday and started working on it. I didn't say anything after that. I wanted to do something so she can stop dwelling on what's happening to her. But my thoughts get interrupted by the ring of the bell for second period.

Sofia's Pov:
I was done with everything. Lunch came around and I didn't want to go back. But of course I had to. Ignoring people calling me fat, ugly, not worth it, and kill yourself I got my lunch and sat down with my friends.

"Hey Sofia" Jessie greeted me. "Hey" I responded. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I whipped around. It was Seth.

"Hey wanna leave school early and go hang out at the beach" he asked with pleading eyes. "Yes anything to get my self away from school." I grabbed my lunch and backpack. Throwing away my lunch I hugged him and walked towards the cafeteria doors. I noticed Felix was watching me when we walked past his table. I saw hurt and heart broken in his face expressions but ignored it and went with Seth to the beach.

Felix's Pov:
I saw her walking out with some guy and he was looking at her with affection. He was probably dating her. My heart shattered to pieces. I was out of it for the rest of the day. Not talking to anybody. I wanted to be by myself. I kept thinking he was one lucky guy getting to date the person that I started to fall in love with.

Sofia's Pov:
Seth and I had so much fun. But when I got home I couldn't take the bullying anymore. I went and found the sharpest blade I could find and sliced my wrist for the first time. ( please don't take this seriously self harming is really bad okay don't do it to yourself) I felt a little pleasure out of it but then hurt. Felix came to my mind and for some reason I broke into a fit of crying and couldn't stop. Letting myself also bleed out, causing me to pass out.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Please guys don't self harm its just so bad. Don't go to the extremes. It hurts to see that you guys do harm your self. But I will always love you guys!