12. Maybe

Felix's Pov:
We were ready. We had everything we needed to get her back. I was going to get her. To have her in my arms. I wanted her lips against mine. Her body pressed on top of mine. I wanted her just in general.

"Hey were going. We're going to get her back." I looked over and a smile crept onto my face. She will be mine again.

Her friends had a car big enough all of us to fit into. We got in and went over our plan once more to make sure it was a good way to get her back. Its going to work. She will be mine again for sure.

Sofia's Pov:
I ate in silence until I heard screams. I stopped eating and listened. There were thuds and things being smashed.

"I'm down here'" I screamed with all my might. A knocking was soon on the door. I ran to it. "Sofia!!" I recognized the voice. It was Felix. "Help me!!!" I replied. "I'm going to ge-" he stopped mid-sentence. I knew what was happening. Seth got him. He was hurting Felix. I backed up so I can use all my might to bust open that door.

When I came in contact with the door it split in half. Thats was so easy. I should have done that earlier. I tore one half down and walked through it. I met myself with an arm around my waist and a knife to my throat. I looked up and saw Felix, his friends, and my friends. They all came here to get me. To save me.

I tried to speak to them but the knife nicked my neck. I felt a little drop of blood flow down my neck. He just cut me. The boy I had a crush on. I can't believe myself that I fell for him. Felix stepped forwards and the knife cut me again but depper. I hissed in pained. The blood ran down my neck.

"Why are you doing this." I saw pain in Felix's eyes.

"Because i always wanted Sofia to be mine and mine only. Then you came and ruined everything. Even when you couldn't see me physically I was still there. The beach. School. Everything. When I saw you getting it on with her in her house I knew I had to go to extreme measures. But I didn't want to. You made me. You can't have her." He explained. He did all this to have me. He hurt me. He ruined my life. Everything.

"Go! If you don't I'll hurt her even more right in fron of your eyes.!!" They started backing away. All of them. I including Felix. A tear fell down my cheek causing Felix to stop.

"I love you Sofia." He stated then walked away with everyone else. Seth picked me up and pushed me into the basement. "Dont walk through the door or I'm going to hurt you. I nodded. When he left I let the tears low down my cheeks. My anger turned towards Felix. He left me here. I walked to the tools and grabbed the wrench I used the first time. I walked through the door and saw no sign of Seth. I ran through the house finding the front door and running away from his house.

The forest was never going to be the same. Ever. Neither was Seth. I was a fool. Falling for him. I got out of the forest and made my first stop my house. I grabbed my phone and texted Felix to meet me at the elementary school park. I ran not wasting a minute. The wrench was still in my hand. I stopped and looked at it in horror. I dropped it and ran as fast as I can. I got there. I noticed a figure standing near the monkey bars and I slowly walked towards it. It was Felix. I ran to him.

Once he saw me he hugged me extremely tight. He pulled me out and put his fingers on my chin lifting my head up. He slowly brought my lips to his and they finally met. My hands found their way to the back of his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me in closer. The kiss got deepper. I started slightly tugging on the back of his hair but stopped myself. He pulled back for air just when I did.

We sat and talked for an hour about what happened. Everything as going great. I had him back. We kissed non-stop for a long time. Enjoying each other's presence. But it was soon ruined by an anger walking Seth coming our way...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hey guys I have astute testing this week so I might only post two chapters this week.