4. School

Felix's Pov:
I heard Omar screaming as normal. I woke up and looked up at the time. 12:36 pm. Pushing myself off the bed I went to the bathroom to get dressed, looking up to the mirror I noticed I had the widest grin on my face. Sofia. She was the answer to that smile. I remembered hanging out with her yesterday and i had an amazing time. After I was dressed I went downstairs to eat lunch.

"Ey Felix starting tomorrow you're going to school." Oscar stated. My eyes widened. He never told me this was going to happen. "Don't worry Omar is going with you."

"Okay Omar coming with me but you just now tell me I'm going to school? Really."

"Yep and today you're going to the principles office to get your schedule and books."

I groaned I didn't want to go. It wasn't going to be like school back in Stockholm. "Okay." I threw my last bite of pizza at him.

"FELIX WHILHEM SANDMAN!!!!! GET BACK OVER HERE SO I CAN HURT YOU!!" You can tell Oscar was extremely mad.

I locked my door so he couldn't get in and flopped down on my bed and toke a nap.

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

I woke surprised that I slept throughout the night and it was 4:16 am. Putting denim pants and a plaid shirt on Og came into my room.

"Oh I didn't know the princess needed help falling back to sleep." I mocked at Og. "Shut up." He retorted. He walked over to my bed and made him self comfortable and fell asleep.

Wasting time on my phone I scrolled through Facebook and Instagram. Time flew by fast because it was already 6:15. The bus gets at the bus stop at 6:25 so eating breakfast fast wasn't a huge problem. Omar joined me a minute later eating breakfast as fast as he can. We put our bowls in the sink and started walking towards the door.

"Goodbye sweeties hope you have a wonderful day." Oscar smiled at us trying to hold in his laughs. "When I get back home I'm going to kill you." We walked down to the bus stop with two kids in front of us.

"So what do you think its going to be like." Omar asked. "I don't know and i really don't care."

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

First class tech. I finally found it 10 minutes after the bell rang. I walked in and everything got quiet and heads turned towards me. There's goes your chance of not being noticed felix! Stupid. "Are you the new student Felix Sandman?" In the corner of my eye I see someone's head whip around really fast. "Yes I am."

"Okay so sit right next to ummm.. here how about sit next to kaylee." He pointed to the seat and I turned around and saw her sitting next to the seat I was supposed to sit in.

Sofia's Pov:
Seeing him standing there made my heart beat really fast. I didn't hear a word our teacher was saying until he pointed to the seat next to me that was between Kaylee and I. He turned around looked at the seat and noticed me right away. Step after step my heart kept beating faster and faster.

"Hey you didn't tell me you came to this school." He exclaimed.

"Well you didn't tell me you were going to start coming to this school." I explained back. Our teacher then told us we have a big project so I stopped talking to Felix and let my mind focus on the next project. "So your going to get partners" he started listing them off I didn't listen until I heard my name. "Sofia Davila and Felix Sandman." "The project is due in two weeks so start getting ready" I turn around to Felix and he has the biggest smile on his face.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Hey guys I won't be posting that much because of testing right now and I need to focus so I'm really sorry but I will get to it soon. Love you guys!!!