13. Just my luck

hanaseif2000 gave me this idea for this chapter, so thank you love for telling me this idea and allowing me to use it.
Warning!!!! There is some graphic content that is going to be in this chapter. Including 'you know what'. So if your under the age of like 13 I recommend not reading, but if you're a daredevil read under adult supervision, or not whatever floats your boat. So theres the warning thank you. Now lets start the story...

Sofia's Pov:
Once Felix set his eyes on Seth he gripped my arm and started running. The only thing that was close to us was the elementary school. When we got to the door he pushed it open. That's weird they normal lock the doors after school.

My thoughts were interrupted with a weird battle scream behind us. Of course it was Seth. He was sprinting through the halls towards us. Thank God Felix noticed and ran faster.

I didn't want Seth in my life anymore. All I wanted was Felix. Nobody else. Just him.

My world comes crashing down when I felt a hand grab my other arm and rip me out of Felix's grasp. I turned and threw a punch to Seth's stomach. He released me so i was able to get back to Felix and away from him. Once I got back to Felix he dragged me into a room and closed the door. I was about to speak but he shushed me by softly kissing me on the lips.

I heard Seth's footsteps run right past whatever room were in. I pull my lips away from his and try to open the door. But it wouldn't open.

"Damn are you serious. We're locked in." I sighed. I felt arms wrap around waist and a head being placed on my shoulder.

"Who cares? The only great thing about this is that I have you back again and you're not with him. Plus we might as well make this time completely worth it." He explained. I didn't quite understand what he meant.

But his lips landed on mine again. The kiss was soft yet emotionally deep. He started pushing me against like he did before Seth took me away from him. His hands landed on my hips gripping them. My hands tugging on the hair on the back of his neck.

His lips moved down to my neck slightly biting my skin. I moaned silently. Not long after he was sucking on my neck creating hickeys. His hands started traveling up my shirt. His hands moved from the front to the back where my bra clasp is. Instead he pulled away from kissing me and ripped off his shirt.

His abs. They were perfect I couldn't help but just run my fingers over every single one of them. "Do you like what you see.?" He questioned. I just nodded.

I was surprised when he took of my shirt but I didn't complain.

"So beautiful." He whispered to himself. Well not really cause I heard what he said. "Jump" he stated. I didn't retort, I did what he said. His hands glided up towards my breast and they stayed there. But they soon left and grabbed the hook of my pants and pulled me closer. I let my legs drop down. His hands went to my zipper and button. He undid both of them and started pulling my jeans down. When he was reveling me he looked at my underwear and bit his lip slightly. I lifted my feet and they were off completely. He soon took off his pants as well leaving him in his boxers. I stared for a couple seconds but went over to him and let my lips connect to his. As we were kissing I slowly led my hand down to him. I pushed the boxers opened and put my hand around him. I started working my hand up and down and gripping it every once and while.

His small moans were pleasure to my ears. I gripped him tighter and he moaned fuck. I released my grip and too my hand out of his boxers. He gave me a stare looking like I was going to get payback.

He swopped me up and laid me down on the floor. He kissed from right under my boobs to my hip bones biting them ever so slightly. I then felt his teeth graze my skin. I looked down to see him pulling my underwear off with his teeth.

Once he finally got them off he spread my legs apart and gave my butterfly kisses down to my cilt. He then stuck his tongue inside me and rubbed his two fingers against my cilt making me moan in pleasure. It kept going for at least 3 minutes then he stopped. He stood up and took his hands to his boxers and started pulling them down. I could see him fully now. He can sure pleasure a lady right with what he's got. He got down and lined himself with me.

I wanted him to go in but I'm a virgin and plus no protection. I know this is happening and all but I still want to be safe.

"Felix..." he looked up at me. "I don't think we should continue. We don't have protection." He looked at me stood up and grabbed me pulling me up.

"I understand. If you don't want to do this then we don't have to. I was kinda looking forward to it but who cares." I look at him with so much love. I plant my lips onto his and say thank you. I didn't want this to stop but I didn't want to get pregnant at the same time.

I walked over to my clothes and started putting them on. He helped me get my shirt on and kissed me all over the face. We sat down and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I leaned my head against his shoulder and just smiled. I didn't want this night to end.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Sorry if that was to much for you but I did put a warning so you people's don't get mad at me. Well anyway love you guys and thank you hanaseif2000 for giving me this idea and losing me to use it.