20. You left Me...

Felix's Pov:
Sofia was finally back. She left a year ago and told nobody. When she finally communicated, she called her mom and told her everything. I was the reason she left. It was all my fault.

Pain built up inside me everyday she was gone and also guilt. I cried half the time she was gone. My friends and her mom tried to comfort me but I wouldn't allow them.

Sighing I picked up my diary that I been writing in ever since she left.

March 16, 2015
Dear Diary,
It's me again...
Yet again another day she still hasn't come home. Today I cried for two hours. Guilt was the reason. Today I remembered what I said to her a year ago. The hateful words ran out of my mouth and i couldn't stop them. Ever since then I regretted every single bit of it. I love her with all my heart. Just writing it down on paper isnt good enough. I love her so much. I hope she'll come back to me...

Closing the little book, my cell phone rung. Sofia's Mom, it read. I picked it up and answered.

"Felix sweetie she's coming home." My heart dropped. She was actually coming back.

"Felix. Felix are you there?"

"Um sorry, yes I am" I responded.

"Well she's going to be here in half an hour, I wanted to know if you wanted to greet her back home even though everything happened between you." She paused like she was trying to hold something back. "You do know that you are the reason she left."

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll be there in a few minutes to greet her back home. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome dear. See you soon." After that she hung up the phone. I bolted to my car and immediately started the engine. I was going to see her again finally...

31 minutes later...

The front door creaked open and Sofia's mother walked over to it really fast. I heard a faint 'Hey Mom' from the door and turned towards their direction.

She finally came into view and she looked completely different. Her hair was longer and she had a tan that looked good for her. Plus I never seen her in a skirt, and she was wearing one.

"All your friends are here. We're so glad to see again. Ohhh wait who's that?" I looked closer and see that a boy was right next to her side.

"Just my boyfriend" and with that sentence he kissed her, and my heart shattered. She turned towards our direction. Her eyes landed on mine and she just started. Not doing anything. As in a spilt second she ran yto her friends.

They conversed for about an hour about each other's life. I sat in my spot staring at my hands. I didn't want to get in the way of the conversation.

"Felix" I whipped around to see her mom. She mouthed 'come with me' and walked away. I followed her to leave this awarkard room. She was sitting in a chair on the porch. "Okay I do want you and Sofia to talk. So im going to call her out here. Just get over with what happened between you guys." With that she left.

"Hello?" I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Sofia can we please talk?" She looked at me as she was choosing wether to leave or not.

"Fine, but I'm only staying out here for a few minutes." She walked over to a chair and plopped herself down to it. She looked away and stared at an Apple tree growing in the next door neighbor's yard.

"You left me..." Her gaze turned towards me. It was stone cold. "I left you? You left me! I loved you and all you did was turn bitter and hateful towards me. I thought you loved me. But I guess not. It was like in second you changed your mind and thought that I wasn't the one. You made me feel worthless, ugly, and stupid. Stupid for falling in love with you." She stopped. Tears were battling to come out. Her breath was getting shaky. "Worst of all, you made me become suicidal..." "All those words hit me hard. Plus of course you dating my enemy made it just a perfect 10".

"I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me and that's when the tears came out. A whole bunch of them.

"Thats it? Your sorry? Just sorry? I can't believe you at all right now. I'm leaving. Don't talk to me, look at me, or try to call,text or voicemail me at all." She left me their in my own pool of sadness. I curled myself into a ball and put my head between my legs and stomach. I let them come out. I don't care if it made me look less 'manly', but I was doing this because the person I love completely pushed me out of their life...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Omg I started crying while writing this chapter. It felt like my heart just shattered.

Well i updated! Yea, but I can't update for at least three weeks because my grandparents are coming over and were going camping and exploring. So sorry I won't update a lot.

Love you guys. Thank you for voting and reading! Comment anything you want. Please comment anything you want.