15. Feelings

Sofia's Pov:
His hands were all over me. My hips, butt, breasts, and thighs. His arms wrapped around my back and pulled me up. We ended up against one of his walls and his lips were attached to my collarbone creating a hickey.

His lips traveled across the top of my chest. I slightly moaned when his lips connected to my sweet spot. He noticed and started sucking on it. My moans came out but quietly. His hands went to the bottom of his shirt and he took it off me.

"What size are you?" He questioned out of breath. "36C" I answered. "I barely even know what that means but who cares, there big." I giggled to myself, the door then swung open reveling Og.

Felix dropped me and put his back to me so Og couldn't see my body.

"Whats up?" Questioned Felix.

"Just Oscars mind. He wanted to know what you guys were doing and by the look of your lips it was totally making out. Oh and he said if he hears what he thinks going to happen he'll woop your butt." Og smiled and walked out of the room.

"Well I guess that ruins plans..." He took my body and layed me down on his bed. "I'll be right back" he stated. He opened his door and dissappereared into the hallway. I don't know what he was doing but it was already 15 mintues.

I thought it was him that was coming through the door, but instead it was Og. He came over and sat right where I was laying.

"Sofia I just wanted you to know that I think your immensely beautiful. You're amazing... I can tell by your personality when you came into this house and looks, and good nature." He then leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I was in complete utter shock. He really just did that? No. I don't think so. Does Felix know what feelings Og has?

The door opened and Felix entered. He came over to me and slid under the puffy covers. He turned towards me and smiled.

"You're my world you know that?" He said. I just smiled. I didn't want to tell him what happened with Og. He took the covers and put them over my body, his hands took my waist and pulled me towards him. He was extremely warm. Putting my head against his chest I heard his heart beating so fast.

Is this what I do to him? Me... making him basically nervous and everything. His breathing slowed down and was at a steady pace. I knew front that indication that he was asleep. I just started thinking oh that same question that pops into my head but i always choose to ignore. Why me? This question always came in to my mind. He choose me... well kind of were not dating but everything that's happened seems like he choose me. Why in the first place? The girl that gets bullied for no reason, everybody just started picking on her and he still choose me.

I let everything in my mind drift away. All of sudden it felt like everything was getting claustrophobic. I felt like I couldn't breath and my sight was blurring. I got out of the bed and ran for the door. I didn't know what way I was going. I ran in to me body on the way but didn't know who it was. Hands grabbed me and pulled me into a hug trying to calm me down.

"Fee...ling claustrophobic" I got out. The person took me and ran me somewhere. The person had trouble getting whatever Iit was open but when the person got it open I was soon meet with fresh air. I walked out looking like a drunk person.

"Are you okay" I recognized the voice as Og. I couldn't say anything because my body was to tired. Some how my body shut down on its self and went to sleep. The only thing I remember was hands grabbing my body and lifting me up. Then a blanket. My whole body blacked out.

Og's Pov:
Sofia was magnificent. She was beautiful. She had perfect lips, hair, eyes, and smile. She was beyond uncomparied. I was in my room thinking of her when I got a tingling sensation down there. I look down and noticed I got a boner. Jesus really.

I walked out into the hallway when I got pushed by somebody. I was going to make a smart comment but i noticed who it was. I hugged her trying to calm her down.

"Fee...ling claustrophobic" came out of her mouth. I picked her up and ran for the biggest balcony. I had problems trying to get it open but I eventually did get it opened. She walked out like a drunk but I didn't mind.

It happened so fast. All of a sudden she was asleep. I decided I couldn't just leave her out her so I picked her up and took her to the couch. She was going to get cold so I got a blanket and put it on top of her. Kissing her for head goodnight ia walked backed to my room thinking of her...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Another chapter done yay. But another state test so yay I'm I n of sad and mad and happy. But I got this chapter done. I really need help on what should happen next guys so please comment.