9. The Basement

Sofia's Pov:
The smell of mold and dirty dog was everywhere. Opening my eyes I see just tools and seasonal stuff.

"Good your awake." My head whipped around to where the voice came. It was Seth. He was just there sitting and looking at me. "What is this place.?" I asked.

"Its my basement." He explained while getting up. He went to over to the tool wall and grab something off the shelf. "Heres food. Eat and think about what you'be done. Oh and your staying here for a long time so get comfy." Once I heard those words I started struggling to get out of the ropes he tied me in.

He walked over and untied them. "Be a good girl and don't try anything." He said. He walked away going towards the door and that's when I made a dash for the the tools. I ended up with a wrench in my hand. I ran to him and hit him on top of the head. He fell with a thud.

I made it through the basement door trying to find the front door. I heard footsteps and I panicked. Running up the stairs arms wrapped around me and put a hand over my mouth. I tried bitting it but he pushed his hand down farther on my mouth hurting my lips. He started walking me down the stairs with him and put me into the basement.

"Stay here. Or else I will hurt that little pretty friend of yours." He laughed and closed the door locking it. "Don't hurt him!!!" I started thinking of all the possibilities. Felix getting knocked out so hard that he can get amnesia. (I don't know if that's possible so don't judge me.) Him forgetting me and moving on. Crying was my solution. I didn't want any of that to happen. I started wondering why did he put me into his basement with tools everywhere. He should know that tools can kill somebody. I ran over to them and picked out the screwdriver. I looked at the point and notice that is was sharp. I took it to my wrist and sliced it 5 times. Looking at the blood run down my arm I smiled. Knowing that I was getting away from him made me happy. But then Felix. I was thinking that I was leaving him to. The kiss. It was my first and will be my last. Thinking one thing only. "I love you Felix"

Felix's Pov:
She was gone. Her mom didn't even know where she was. I was worried. All I know was the her took her. But I don't know where. I've been in my room for almost two days waiting for an answer from my texts that I sent her. None. No answer at all. I was snapped out of my day dreaming when my door opened.

"Hey any hope yet?" Og asked. I looked at him. "Hey why are you crying.?" I didnt even know i was crying. I lifted my hand up to my eye and felt the wetness of tears. "Can i just have some time to myself. Please?" I asked. "Yep."

When the door closed I went to the closet to change. I grabbed my jacket and opened the window. Not that far down right? Can't hurt myself that much. I decided to do it. I jumped. Landing on my feet in an awkward position but not hurting anything. I ran to the forest getting some air. I heard a scream and ran after it. At least 5 mintues later I heard it much clearer. I turned when I heard it again and saw a girl. The guy was dragging her by a rope tied to her hands. "Nooo!!!!" I heard her scream.

"Shut your mouth." He laid her down and got on top of her. I knew what he was going to do. I started walking towards them. I heard these exact words come out of his mouth. "Were going to have fun tonight." That's when I ran towards him...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hey guys! Second chapter today! Hope you like the story.