18. Tina and The Mystery

Please comment after chapter
Anonymous's Pov:
I don't know if I'm really into this. Maybe I shouldn't do it. Take it back. No i actually do like her. Plus why should I be afraid in the first place? She doesn't have a boyfriend. Not that I know of. She is a cute girl, but she's counted as an outcast.

Well who cares right now. Felix was actually coming to this school. I used to live in Sweden and we were best friends but then I moved and we didn't talk. He finally remembered me yesterday. He said he wanted to show someone to me, so I wanted to show him the girl I like. But now she's my girlfriend. I can tell I was smiling. I'm not going to let her go.

Felix's Pov:
Today I was showing Tina to my long time ago best friend. I cant believe that I just remembered and saw him here. When I told him he said he also had someone to show me. I told him to meet us in the music room because nobodies in there in the morning. I began remember times with him back in Stockholm...

Flashback***(They are 12ish)
"Felix! Felix!" A scream came from nearby. I turned around to see him running towards me with a girl behind him. "Felix... she has... something... to say." He explained out of breath.

"Ummm I really like you Felix..." she bit her lip and i kinda liked it. I smiled and i felt him nudge my arm. I didn't know what to say so I ran. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. But him and I were best friends, so he cheered me up. We had the afternoon to ourselves. Doing what we wanted. That's when he he asked me what I liked in a girl.

"I don't know really. Hmmm.... light Brown hair and eyes. A humorous girl with an amazing personality. Down to earth, that can keep me grounded I guess. (I know they're twelve but who cares)

Flashback Ended***

I basically described Sofia when I was twelve. The girl that I wanted when I was that young has found her.

Turns out it wasn't a flashback, well kind of. I was sleeping and somehow I got into that state where I basically predicted Sofia. I got up and looked at the time. Of course! I was almost late. I texted Tina to meet me at the music room. Getting dressed and eating was simply easy. I got there in no matter of time.Running to the music room I saw Tina walking there.

"Hey are we going to the music room to do a little something" she wiggled her eyebrows and giggled. I turned and slightly puked in my mouth. Why would this girl think I would do this stuff to her already. I barely even like her. I ignored my thought and walked to the music room. Opening the door I thought I would never see what I see now...

Flashback***
"You're my world you know that?" I said. She smiled. I took the covers from under her and put them over her body.

Taking her waist in my hands, I pulled her into my body. I was burning up and my heart was beating a mile a minute. After a few minutes I fell into a sleepy state with her in my arms. Safe and sound.

Flashback Ended***

She was in his arms. The girl I fell for. The girl I loved, and she was in his arms. While I had another girl here. When he saw us he wrapped his arm around her waist and she put her hand over his. My heart shattered. She was giving love and affection towards a different guy that wasn't me. That was my best friend. He knew I liked a girl like her so why did he go after her. Jealously and rage started turning the wheels in my mind and the blood to start boiling. I can't believe Neo. My best friend. I felt like tearing his face apart right now.

"Uh hmm. Neo this is Tina. Tina , Neo." I exclaimed.

"Felix this is Sofia. Sofia, Felix." He said. "Shes my girlfriend"...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter I really didn't know what to do until I went and asked for help by Pitb14 She allowed me to use the idea of flashbacks so thank you girl❤ P.s. Guys I want to tell you what i went through a couple weeks back.

Weird things were happening. I started getting hate and bullied. I did the wrong thing and took that to a blade. I luckly didnt cut myself because i started thinking of the people who love me and when im gone that would grive for what i did to myself. I ended up talking to my mom, but some of that didnt work. I keep thinking about it, but im trying so hard to stay away from it.

Okay so i wanted to get that off my back and tell you guys what i resulted to wasnt right. Please dont ever think cutting and hurting yourself is the right thing to do. What i did i will regret everyday. Dont put that on yourself its to much.

Please comment! I really want to talk you guys but sometimes you guys are so afarid to comment i cant talk to you.