19. Jerk

*Picture of Neo at the top (Actual Person in picture is Aidan Alexander)*
Sofia's Pov:
"She's my girlfriend..." said Neo. I smilied to myself. I loved the way he said that I was his girlfriend. Felix's face was filled with so many emotions that I can hardly tell what he's feeling.

"But Neo she looks like a slut, why would you date that." He said slut with so much hate I shrunk back into Neos' arms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Felix? Why would you say that? She didn't do anything to you." He said anger.

"Oh really that little bitch will tell you why?" Felix hissed.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned with a shaky voice.

He walked up to me and put his face right next to mine. "How much i fucking hate you." He breathed in my face. Nothing could stop me. His words hit me like daggers in my heart. I ran out as fast as I can. I plan on never coming back. Every emotion ran through my body. Everybody was looking at me weirdly as I ran right past them. The run home wasn't long. I knew what I wanted to do.

Grabbing a bag I picked everyone that I need for at least two weeks. I went downstairs and went through my mother's stuff. Smiling I found what I needed. My birth certificate and passport. Calling my friend she agreed to take me to the airport. Only a hour it took to get the airport. I got the next plane for Bali. I always wanted to go there so now's the time. Later I will call my mom telling her I won't come home.

I didn't want anything to do with my past. Once the plane was boarding I started thinking what did I do wrong? Plainly nothing.

3 Months Later...

My head was in his lap and he was stroking my hair lightly. He bent down and kissed my forehead one kiss after another. We were together for 2months already. We loved each other. The best thing about him was he made me forget my past. Everything that's happened. He made me feel better.

1 Year Later...
Today I was going back. 17 years old. I would have to start school again. But I had Caleb with me. He promised he won't let anything hurt me.

"Hey mom". I said. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I squealed and she let go. "All your friends are here. We're so happy to see you again. Ohhhh wait who's this?" She asked with a smile. "Just my boyfriend" he grabbed me and kissed me.

"Uh hmmm" I turned to see everyone. Everyone and even Felix...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Sorry, short chapter, but hey I updated. I'm not proud of this chapter but I tried my hardest. I love Every single one of you guys!!!!